Status
Not open for further replies.

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey guys I've got a question and possibly a desire just to talk it through assuming anyone shares a similar sentiment.

My little side is a grand part of me and it is getting more and more expression as I grow more comfortable with the fact that I don't need to hold it in quite so intensely. I can lightly express it every day.

Anyways my question is have any of you put a face to your little side? Do they have an appearance in your mind? An ideal form to say? Can you picture them; picture you? I'm asking because I feel I want to put a clear face, form and style to my little side. I know I've got some form of a picture in mind, but it's not as detailed as I'd like it to be and I guess I'm wondering if others feel the same? Or if you have a clear picture how did you get one?

Hey Kashi,

Interesting topic. I assume by "putting a face" to your little side, you are referring to the mental image one has of their little self. I certainly have a mental image that comes to mind when I enter into baby mode. My mental image of my little self is a cute, cuddly, baby boy who just like adult me, has curly brown hair, piercing and sensitive eyes, rosy cheeks and cute little dimples. My little side's other features, such as size, height, interests, so on and so forth tends to vary depending on what age I feel like when I regress. My baby-side's age tends to fluctuate between as young as a 5 month-old to as old as a toddler/older baby just under 2.

Of course, keeping this mental image in mind during the entirety of my regression time can be difficult, if I ever catch myself in a mirror or see how big my diapers truly are, then the mental image that I have starts to fuse with my adult features and proportions. I don't find this to be a bad thing mind you, I just view it as having two different mental images when it comes to my baby time, at times I'm the little baby I described above and at others, I'm a big boy who never truly grew up, an adult with a baby's heart, mind and soul.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if many ABDL's have mental images that are similar, a clear picture of who their baby-side is, but a picture that can tend to fuse with elements of your adult self, I mean, it is called "Adult Baby" for a reason :). I also think the specificity of ones baby-side and the mental image one has of their baby-side will vary from person to person. Some people probably have a complete backstory for their little self, others probably just have a very simple and base mental image that they associate with. I also wouldn't be surprised if some ABDL's don't have a mental image at all and simply view themselves as I do at times, a great, big, overgrown baby.

I think there is no general rule of thumb for this sort of thing, it's something that develops and emerges the more comfortable you become with this side of yourself. The clear picture I have of my little side certainly developed over time. From the sounds of things, you have a mental image already, it's just not as elaborate or specific as you'd like, I think that is fine, after all, ABDL means different things to different people, so it stands to reason that the face we put to our little selves all differ from one another, some elaborate, some simple. If you want your little side to be a little more detailed, simply keep that in mind as you continue to regress and explore and I'm sure it'll come to you :eek:

I’ve been asked this a couple times, back when I started regressing. At first, it was kind of vague. But the more I thought about him, the clearer the image became.

My little side ranges between 3 and 5 years old. He has dark red curly hair, hazel eyes, and is probably the chubbiest little guy you’ve ever seen. And he loves his big belly and chubby cheeks too. He’s also not happy unless he has a super thick diaper on. [emoji3] I’m trying to find someone who can draw him for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of you guys are exactly on the right track. This is what I was wondering about. I do have a slight image in mind yes, but it does not feel detailed enough. It feels as though something is missing to me and I can't figure out what that something is. I see my little side and by extension a more childish ideal me as a small 3-5 year old kid with wolf ears and tail, but everything else is human. I know for sure they're diapered and that their hair is short anime style. Black base with colored tips. They along with eye color changes with mood. Sometimes I want purple or pink other times blue or red. They're blind in their right eye as I am. They are rather androgynous in appearance though they can also appear rather effeminate. Beyond this though I've got very little idea as to clothing or general color palette regarding fashion. Sometimes it's jeans and a tshirt. Other times there maybe a skirt or a dress thrown in. Maybe a bow around the ears or a choker. Typing this out I can picture it, but it still feels like something is missing and maybe for me the issue is that I can't see them. I only see them in my mind and that bothers me. I can't draw them or hold them or be them.

Another note for me is my current profile picture. It's a character from a show I won't name as it's a spoiler, but I seriously resonated with this character when they were introduced. An since than have done nothing, but fall in love with fan art and I really want more of them. I resonate with them so freaking deeply and I love their fashion and appearance. So I dunno maybe it's closer than I could imagine. Maybe this character is where I should start when really considering this question.

Another issue for me I'm realizing while writing this is that my little side doesn't have a face. I can't animate them in my head. They're still and I don't know how to get around that I don't know how to breathe life into them. I'm a writer I've been crafting characters and worlds since I was young, but for some reason this is one face I can't feel, can't experience, but it's a part of me still.

Last edited:
My furry baby side must still be afraid of mirrors. I've caught glimpses, and have a rough idea, but nothing concrete to put a face to him.

Yes I have in my dreams plus when I’m not in a adult mind I don’t see me a me I see him I say him he is a mix breed human dog mix but I know just what he is like

I have a rough idea of what I'd like to look like as a little, but nothing concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back