First time experience with ABU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuckyDucky

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Omgosh, first off, delivery time was amaaaazing. Had my stash on my door step in under 2 days.
Second, ohhhh lavender cherry popped ^_^ what a comfy afternoon.
I got a full case for the first time ever and my smile was ear to ear this morning lol In my box I had a bunch of preschool cloth backs, lavenders, and some little paws. To my surprise I also received a few extras! I'm now lucky enough to try two more new kinds!

Thank you Abuniverse! ! ^_^

SuckyDucky said:
I got a full case for the first time ever and my smile was ear to ear this morning lol

And all that was going through your head over and over again, "Soooooo many diapers!!"

bambinod said:
And all that was going through your head over and over again, "Soooooo many diapers!!"

Yesssss!! Lol
Even with all the selection I forget from time to time I have an actual stash lol

I just got in my latest order from NorthShore, and now need to work 16 large bags into my storage somewhere... 240 more diapers :)

I really ought to scale back my purchases... even if I were to wear one of those a day, that alone is a 7 month supply

Kudos to NorthShore! Always good service, fast shipment, good packing, and discrete boxes!

(now if the nimrods at FedEx would just quit leaving my cases in puddles of water...)

I thought I ordered large when I bought a case of 80 diapers. My needs really aren't that big. Lol

Brsilva said:
I thought I ordered large when I bought a case of 80 diapers. My needs really aren't that big. Lol

I'm a sucker for a sale. I also spent years yearning for diapers when I couldn't have them, I'm sure that plays into my itch to buy diapers when i see them. But hey, they keep pretty well and it's not one of those things that's going to get cheaper over time, so if I have the space and the spare change, why not?

What I need to do at this point is downsize where I can - sell, give, or rapidly use the diapers that aren't on my "A-list".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back