a real diaper memory from when i was little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i have read many questions on here about memories, and i always have said i cant remember being in diapers--well that changed last week. a group of us went to red robin. i thought it was weird, but i decided to try the burger with a fried egg on it.
when i bit into it it tasted so familiar and the yolk sqeezed out into my hands. i looked at my hands and all of a sudden this memory flashed in my brain. i was,, sitting in a yellow high chair, wearing only a diaper and plastic pants, eating a fried egg sandwitch! a few moments later the memory faded and all my friends were asking me if i was alright--i guess i sort of blanked out.

anyway, last night i was able to call an old relative that used to baby sit me and my cousin. i asked her about it (with out giving her the story). she confirmed that we had an old yellow high chair, and that my mom would feed my cousin and me fried egg sandwiches for lunch. and that we would make such a mess esting them that she would just have us in our diapers/plastic pants. after lunch she would change us, wash us and put us down for a nap.

holy cow i finally have adiaper memory!

What a wonderful experience and to have it made true to your life.
Have you noticed any changes that reflecting back to your babyhood maybe related with?

size7withsnapcrotch said:
What a wonderful experience and to have it made true to your life.
Have you noticed any changes that reflecting back to your babyhood maybe related with?

the only thing is the taste and mouth feel of the egg, and seeing my hand covered in yolk. nothing else was different.

will come a time then the old feelings will be all we have left, I still rememeber back in 1961 and my best friends grandmother called us both into her bed roo and undressed us and put us in matching out fits she had made for us toddler sytle but over the next few years she was always making cloths for us to wear around the house and back yard and when we were with they at there cabin up at clear lake but over time the cloting went away as we changed

yep ricki, it seems things aways change.

I have a vague memory of having my diaper changed. I was adopted at the age of two so I suppose I wasn't potty trained. Anyway, I can remember my mom telling me to stop squirming or she might accidentally stick me with the diaper pin, that she don't want to, but I need to be still.

dogboy said:
I have a vague memory of having my diaper changed. I was adopted at the age of two so I suppose I wasn't potty trained. Anyway, I can remember my mom telling me to stop squirming or she might accidentally stick me with the diaper pin, that she don't want to, but I need to be still.

Yup the good old days .
I had to be one or two but I remember being in my high chair poking my plastic baby pants .
I was really wet it pudded in front I was fascinated by the yellow liquid in the plastic pants and I was poking at watching it move around.
The only other thing I remember was it 6 months I was at a funeral.
It's more a snapshot photo in my mind I see a little box down in the front and rows of chairs.
My mom can't believe I remember that but my babysitters baby got power cord wrapped around their neck and died.
Funny how some of us can remember a few things.

So have you indulged yourself with egg sandwiches to relive the memory? If so, what was i like?

Must be nice to have early childhood memories, I got nothing before age 7. Had an accident Bicycle vs car (my fault) - I blame that! fractured skull and arm, oh well life goes on I suppose...

I have no diaper memories, but I have one wetting memory, my only wetting memory, from when I was about four. It was summer and I was in our yard. I realized I need to pee. I thought about my baby sister who was in diapers and how mom took care of her all the time and I felt jealous. I wondered what wetting my pants would feel like and how mom would react. Would she be as caring as she was with my sister? I made my decision and let go. It felt awesome! I went indoors and shouted ”Mom I peed my pants!”. Mom came and took me to shower. She took my wet clothes off and showered me. She said almost nothing and seemed frustrated, somehow. I didn’t get the reaction I wanted. I would have liked to do it all again but I decided not to, since mom didn’t act as I wished. I felt a bit bad for making her frustrated/angry.

size7withsnapcrotch said:
So have you indulged yourself with egg sandwiches to relive the memory? If so, what was i like?

subsequent egg sandwiches were good, but nothing like the experience at redrobin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back