• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Happy Friday in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TranquilityVA

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Hello everybody,
I’m a DL/Daddy that has been into diapers and Little’s as long as I can remember. I’m here to make some new friends and hopefully meet some locals.

Ooh, finally someone not 5000 miles away, lol! I’m in VA as well, near Danville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everybody,
I’m a DL/Daddy that has been into diapers and Little’s as long as I can remember. I’m here to make some new friends and hopefully meet some locWelcome! As you can see there's at least one VA member. There's another well known one here but he comes on much later.
The best way to meet people here from VA or anywhere is to tell us more about yourself. Any hobbies or interests you care to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
Marka said:
It looks like you need a "
" to form your quoted reply - FYI[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly, ma'am. :)

Yay! Nice to have someone close ish. There is a lack of Diapers in Va. I live in Charlottesville, you would think with the university there would be a few more Doaper Lovers around.

Hey and happy Saturday from arizona

Haha *raises hand* one more kid from Virginia. Lynchburg actually

Hello. Also from Lynchburg. How weird!

Well I'm moving to VA this year!

Oh wow @dogboy another Lynchburger and a part dogger! What a small world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back