ThomasKittin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I often find myself feeling hesitant to wet and sometimes resort to pulling down my nappy to use the toilet then pulling it back up.
I’m scared to have leaks or if it smells. I’ve wet in the past but that was at least 10 Year’s ago!
How do others find wetting if they feel hesitant like me?

Experiment a bit. Next time you need to wet, go stand in the shower or bath, wet, then wait a bit. If you're diaper leaks, no harm done. If it doesn't leak, you've now built some confidence, and next time will be slightly easier.

But at the same time, there's nothing wrong with pulling the diaper down, and using the toilet too.

As for smells, don't stay in the wet diaper all day, change every 4 to 6 hours, and drink lots of water. you want to aim to have your urine clear, not deep yellow. If it's deep yellow, drink more water. Clear urine does not smell an 8th as bad as dark yellow wee. Again, experiment here with how long you want to stay in a wet diaper.

If you wear in bed you can also get a disposable or washable bed pad to protect your mattress. Those have done a lot to save my mattress.

ThomasKittin said:
I often find myself feeling hesitant to wet and sometimes resort to pulling down my nappy to use the toilet then pulling it back up.
I’m scared to have leaks or if it smells. I’ve wet in the past but that was at least 10 Year’s ago!
How do others find wetting if they feel hesitant like me?

Thats because you are using a diaper you can't trust. Get better diapers you know won't leak, and you will subconsciously have an easier time peeing in them.

Thanks for the tips!! I’ll definitely try them out next time I’m wearing. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back