Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Im looking for a diaper with higher absorbency then a belted shield. As a bedwetter I need a diaper with faster and higher absorbency but it needs to be store bought. Does anyone have a good idea on how Depends work, would overnight pads work, or would Goodnites work (Which I Still Fit In)? Thanks in advance!

if you're thinking about goodnites you might just sleep in regular underwear because you'll wake up in a wet bed either way. do yourself and your bed a big favor and buy something better online

Rcramere said:
Im looking for a diaper with higher absorbency then a belted shield. As a bedwetter I need a diaper with faster and higher absorbency but it needs to be store bought. Does anyone have a good idea on how Depends work, would overnight pads work, or would Goodnites work (Which I Still Fit In)? Thanks in advance!

If you're dead set on buying diapers in a store then you're not going to find anything near you very usable.

At the very least, DO NOT buy diapers in a food store or pharmacy. They are all junk, intended for nothing more than minor stress leakage or dribbling.

Do a search online for medical supply stores near you. Call them up and find out if they carry what most common people would consider "high capacity" adult diapers. They will actually be mediocre at best, but should be ok enough to get by with- as long as you don't wet heavily.

Better than that though, just order your diapers online!

Rcramere said:

I just ran into Abena X-plus for sale on walmart's storefront online. They may be able to do ship-to-store for you - that will allow for local pickup and also bypass shipping charges.

X-plus aren't the best diapers out there, but will probably work for the majority of people overnight. I keep pretty well hydrated before bed so they are borderline for me, I have to think about how much I've had to drink before I can choose them for that night.

Staples also has similar free-ship-to-store-pickup. Check staples.com - I know they carry molicare and may carry some abena also.

Your only other option is going to be finding some local store (non-chain) that carries diapers - a disability / mobility store like you'd find wheelchairs etc at. Drug stores and other chain stores just aren't going to carry anything with the capacity you're looking for.

bambinod said:
I just ran into Abena X-plus for sale on walmart's storefront online. They may be able to do ship-to-store for you - that will allow for local pickup and also bypass shipping charges.

X-plus aren't the best diapers out there, but will probably work for the majority of people overnight. I keep pretty well hydrated before bed so they are borderline for me, I have to think about how much I've had to drink before I can choose them for that night.

Staples also has similar free-ship-to-store-pickup. Check staples.com - I know they carry molicare and may carry some abena also.

Your only other option is going to be finding some local store (non-chain) that carries diapers - a disability / mobility store like you'd find wheelchairs etc at. Drug stores and other chain stores just aren't going to carry anything with the capacity you're looking for.

Well, best for an abena anyways. Still WOW, walmart carries abena now! I wonder how long, if ever, before they start carrying them on the shelves....

I wear Betterdry diapers 24/7 and find they work great for me at night as a side sleeper, I still get the occasional leak but thats expected but leaks are fewer and further apart then when I was wearing dry 24/7’s

you need to order online to access the best quality diapers retail brands are pure junk unless you only have a slight IC issue.

Maybe if you invest in some plastic pants to cover the inexpensive diapers you might get your money's worth. Otherwise, online stores are the best option.

Slomo said:
Well, best for an abena anyways. Still WOW, walmart carries abena now! I wonder how long, if ever, before they start carrying them on the shelves....

I doubt any walmart will carry them on the shelves, but yes they have a fairly good selection online. Go to walmart.com and search for "abena" to see what all they offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back