What size do you feel most comfortable with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on a brand. I am 6 ft tall. I am somehow between sizes. For some brands medium, for some brands large. But it also depends on a situation, place and clothing. For skiing, winter hiking and winter I will definitely use large size because clothing covers better. For a tighter clothing and warmer month I use medium

With most of the ABDL brands I've tried, I've found that I can usually squeeze into a medium but a large fits much better. Interestingly, the medical brands tend to be the opposite...mediums fit well, but larges are a bit too loose. When practical, I'll usually try to sample both sizes if trying a new product, and otherwise I'll opt for large and tighten it up with duct tape if necessary.

I'm in between sizes, which I have heard can be quite common for some AB's.

I am 5 ft 11 nearly 6ft, 180 lbs and I have broad hips, so my waist size is a 38-39, this puts me at the high end cutoff of most medium diapers and right in the middle range for large diapers. Some medium brands fit me decently like Bambino's and Dry 24/7's, they run a bit larger, but other ABDL brands have to be size large.

Large sizes just fit me better, they hug my waist right under my bellybutton, have a nice high-rise in the back and the leg gathers really contour to my groin area, I am fairly large and wide down there. So, I tend to buy my diapers in the larger sizes, even Bambino's tend to fit me a little better if I go a size up. One of the pluses to larger diapers is that they are a tad bit more absorbent and they are certainly thick between my legs, they really make me feel like quite the baby :)

Large for me (because I'm fat), I thought xlg would fit me but it doesn't.

Slomo said:
I'm 5'10", 200lbs, with a 42" waist. I'm squarely in the size range for larges.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that. I've been loosing weight, so I just double checked. I have a 41" waist. Still way too big for mediums though.

It's crazy how height and weight can be so different on different people. I'm 3 inches shorter (5' 7") and I weigh the same at 200lbs but I'm around a 35"-36" waist and can fit into Med diapers relatively well.

I was a preemie and also had development issues due to a brain bleed when I was a baby. I'm barely over 100 pounds and have to wear youth size jeans and size youth large underwear. I did not fit very well into adult small pull-ups for bedwetting, the only reason I switched from GoodNites (which fit me perfectly) to adult small pull-ups was the leakage. Now I'm wearing regular diapers due to more leakage and I'm in between a youth size and a size small, but I wear the small.

Bokeh said:
It's crazy how height and weight can be so different on different people. I'm 3 inches shorter (5' 7") and I weigh the same at 200lbs but I'm around a 35"-36" waist and can fit into Med diapers relatively well.

I'll say that too. Though I've always been heavier than I took or really should be. Even my Marine Core drill instructors couldn't believe I weight over 185 (the target weight for 5'10"), let alone over 200. And that was when I was really in good shape. I'm sure it's more fat than muscle now, but even still I don't look like I carry anything more than a small gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back