The Budget Built diaper challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I came up with a little challenge I thought would be fun and easy to do. Build the best diaper from the supplies available in your local chain drug store. You have access to all aisles so go nuts. The goal is to try and make/modify the diapers and pads available at a drug store to be what you consider to be the best given the materials available.

There are 2 categories you can pick to build your diaper on.

-Day time (good absorbance, but easily concealed under clothes, comfortable)

-Night time (extremely good absorbance, comfortable, does not need to be discreet.

My submissions are
-day time: a certainty medium brief with a Tena overnight pad as a booster
-night time: a certainty medium brief with a Tena overnight pull up as a booster

Don’t know how well this thread will go but I thought it be something fun for people to try and have fun with

I'd take a pillow, put the plastic diaper outer on it and add 4 tapes and a landing zone. Boom. Lol

Why would I do that? My time is money, and spending a few hours to try and save a few cents is nuts. Instead of trying to piece together a diaper that probably still won't work as good, just buy one you know will work.

Now take that time not wasted and apply it to a job making that money you're time is worth. You'll nit only have premium diapers, but extra money left over too.

Slomo said:
Why would I do that?

Because you're 18, finally able to post here, and are trying to have some fun while enjoying the support! :)

xtrabulk said:
Slomo said:
Why would I do that?

Because you're 18, finally able to post here, and are trying to have some fun while enjoying the support! :)

Well, it is true everybody's idea of fun is different, and needs a hobby. Much of which uses up both time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back