Advice Needed. Something "Unusual" Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Okay guys, something really "Unusual" happened. I was talking with my younger cousin. He's 22. We were chatting when he suddenly said that he dreams that I magically turned him into a toddler. And that I dressed him as a baby and treated him as such. He said he called me "Daddy" in his dreams.

I know, it was such a great blow for me. I mean, I was honored, but why would he dream of me in the first place? And with that role? I mean... it's... strange.

Now, background:
1. He's an ABDL too, he told me after I told him.
2. We're not biological cousins, he's cousin of my cousin, but we see each other as family since we've known each other our entire lives.

So, I'm a little startled. I love him a lot, but... I don't know...

Thoughts?

A big talk with him seem mandatory here. I could be wrong but it seem like he's trying to test the water?... Maybe he would like to share some ABDL or regress time with someone he trust and wanted to know what you thing about it, through the "hey i had this weird dream, what do you thing?" excuse?

If he is aware of your abdl status it sounds more like he was using this as an excuse to feel you out so to speak. To gauge your reaction to possibly broaching the subject of you taking on a caregiver role to him. He would get the info without the rejection if you said no.

I might be totally off base but it seems likely.

i agree with the others he is probably testing the situation by saying it is a dream. getting involved with other members of the family (even extended) can get tricky, so take it real slowly.

My advice is to stay far, far away. This has the potential to create a massive rift between you and the rest of your family if it becomes known, with them seeing you as a sicko who's perverting him. It can absolutely destroy your relationship with your family. The amount of harm than can be caused far exceeds any potential good.

I'm unsure of what the question is. I think it's pretty interesting that you have a cousin who is also into ABDL, that's cool and all, but are you wondering if he is expressing to you a fantasy that he wants you to engage in or are you just wondering if he was merely confiding this weird dream to you?

I mean, regardless of the lack of a biological relation, I think it would still be weird to be your cousins Daddy. I have some older cousins who are not related by blood and I don't think I could do anything with them other than talk and hang out at the usual family get together. A Daddy/Baby relationship with another member of your family seems just, well, wrong to put it bluntly, forgive me if anyone thinks to the contrary. So, if you feel as though this dream means that he's looking for you to be his Daddy figure, I would definitely have a good talk with him about how it wouldn't be right. I mean, it's great that you guys have a similar interest, it's good to have someone in your family who not only knows about this side of you, but is in the same boat, but being understanding and talking to one another about your shared interest is a lot different than making good on his fantasies and engaging in a Daddy/Baby scenario with him.

If he's just confiding with you, then that seems pretty harmless. Maybe you could have a talk with him and let him know that it's wrong for him to be looking towards you to fulfill that Daddy role/fantasy and that he should really be looking for someone else to make his fantasy a reality. Let him know that you can be a sympathetic ear and someone to talk to when it comes to ABDL, but that you will not engage with him in this lifestyle. From the sounds of things, he could also be just as taken aback by this dream as you were by hearing about it, if that's the case there is probably no ulterior motive here and he just wanted to tell you about the weird ABDL related dream he had because he knows you are an ABDL too.

I don't know, like many have said, there is something really tricky if not really taboo about something like this, I would never get involved with extended family, biologically unrelated or otherwise because well, to me that's just wrong, they're family not a romantic partner or a playmate and as NovaDL said, proceeding further could potentially cause a rift between you and your family and a lot of unnecessary drama.

I'll reiterate, if he's merely confiding in you, that's fine, be someone who can listen and be a good friend, but let him know that you can't be much more than that. If he is telling you this with the motivation of making you his Daddy, then I would put my foot down and tell him no. If he just wanted to tell you about his weird dream, then shrug it off as a weird dream he had and move on.

Like I said though, not really clear what the question is, is him telling you this his way of hinting that he wants you to be his Daddy or is he simply telling you about this dream that he had?

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if he brings it up again. If he does, then you will probably need to talk about it. Since you aren't biologically related, anything goes, or could go, I suppose. But I think there have been some good reasons given for not getting involved since he is family. Things could get weird should this get out to other family members.

Hi guys! Thanks for the input. I'm going to be the first one to say that I'd love to baby him. This is not the first time he has said he wants me to baby him. But I also am going to be the first one to say that... you're right. It's a dangerous game. I mean, I love him so much and if anyone in our family gets to know this, well, our relationship will be destroyed. Yet, he's also very fearful of his ABDL side. He has embraced it, but he still has trouble sometimes. I want to be there for him every step of the way because I love him and I don't want him to feel the loneliness I felt when I was growing up. I want him to be happy, as an ABDL and as person. So yeah, there's a conflict.

just take it slow, and talk it all out with him, caregiving a Little if done wright can be very full filling and you are also there for him in the Adult world.

all the best

Siysiy

Hmm, this is interesting. For me, a lot depends on the various living situations and technical acumen of the people involved. Do you live alone (or with unrelated roomates)? Does he? How savvy is he with communications? Encryption? Various phone apps? How much of a blabbermouth is he? How about you? Like, if you want to baby him and he wants you to baby him, my view of that is that it's fine to do that. What's not fine is the risk that it creates with the family, especially if you two are roleplaying or storing baby stuff in places where other family members live. That's a recipe for disaster. But, if you have an independent place to hang out where no other family members are going to be snooping around, or if you want to write to one another using apps like Telegram or Whatsapp (which have encrypted chats and chats that are not saved in a history, among other things), that could be possible. But again, it depends on the amount of privacy and technical savvy that each of you has. Doing anything where there's a big risk of getting found out is bad, or even a small risk if it's something that's likely to repeat a lot over a long period of time.

If you can't manage to set something up where you can roleplay, either because you decide you don't want to, he doesn't want to after all, or the overall living situation makes it not possible, then go out walking with him, have a talk and see if you can figure out better what he's looking for and what sorts of advice you can offer as a mentor without going down the road of becoming a roleplay partner.

I agree with ArchieRoni, you can do this if the situation is proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back