ok someone finally did it. a YELLOW diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's apparently MyDiaper's most recent pattern... "yellow night".

myym2__51035.1506606845.jpg

Available at Rearz: http://rearz.ca/mydiaper-yellow-night/

(my overnight diaper usually ends up yellow all on its own...)

Is this a reskinned safari?

Yellow diaper? hmmm Indas Slip did one years ago.

Prevail extended wear are yellow in the medium size.

I suppose the joke waiting to be told here is, what the hell. All of my diapers are yellow by the time I'm through with them!

Clayt6499 said:
Is this a reskinned safari?

I doubt it. SaveExpress has released many reskins of their original MyDiaper design, so this is probably just the latest update.

I personally preferred their blue/cloud "night" pattern. But they seem to have a history of doing only a single run on a pattern before moving on to another one. :(

The only thing that would not be yellow after you wear these diapers would be your poop.

Along with Indaslip, there's also been Karocare/Senset, Shiloh (who also did a sand coloured one; ugly as feck, but you'll have take my word on that) and I also had a brand in the 90s that I can't remember the name of, but I've got some vidcaps...... somewhere.

Those look fun. Anyone tried them?

I like white diapers.

aleakyboomboom said:
Yellow diaper? hmmm Indas Slip did one years ago.

Yeah knew id seen one before years ago. There are quite a few coloured medical diapers, or at least were back in the 90's/00's.

Do anyone know tha absorbency. Can get these fairly cheap in Sweden

Capacity is pretty good for MyDiaper. They also swell quite a bit when wet. AFAIK they only make one "model" of diaper with the one physical design and padding / capacity, and just change the shell art on each new run, so they all should perform the same. The tapes stick really well, too, they've got good leak guards and front/rear elastic waistband, and they're pretty low cost. There's very little to fault them for.

- shipping from SaveExpress outa Germany to USA is expensive (they really need to get a reseller here in the USA!)
- packing from SaveExpress isn't discrete. Even when you pay for "discrete shipping." (an extra $5 got me one piece of transparent tape over one of the three large "MY DIAPER" logos on the box, and I had to pick it up in person at the post office :p )
- sizing is very much on the small side. if you're on the fence you'll need to go larger, or get samples beforehand.

I've found MyDiaper to be very inconsistent.

I've had a pack of the white ones that were almost as good as the old Comficare - super thick, really comfortable, absorbed loads.

I've had 2 different versions of the printed ones (either side of the above mentioned white pack) that were far thinner and absorbed hardly anything and leaked. The last pack was so useless they went in the bin.

I've had to give up on MyDiaper after that, which is a shame as the white pack were very good at a very good price.

I really don't like the design of that... But maybe it's just me.

The turtle strikes that special uncanny valley feeling in me. Maybe it's the face.

I just received a few packs of these from Rearz. I am between sizes, do I ordered both M & L. I've only tried the Large so far, and it seems to be a bit smaller than the Large from most other brands. I have not yet tried the Medium, but am now concerned that they may not fit, as most mediums are snug on me. As to performance, I think the site said they had a 4000 ml capacity, but I'm not sure about that. I am a heavy wetter, and while they haven't leaked so far, I find myself changing earlier than I normally would because I'm afraid they are gonna leak. They just feel "wet." When circumstances permit, I'll see just how long they can last. As far as quality, the tapes are great, they are very comfortable, and also very discrete. I like them as a change-up from the normal routine.

RedStripeLvr said:
I just received a few packs of these from Rearz. I am between sizes, do I ordered both M & L. I've only tried the Large so far, and it seems to be a bit smaller than the Large from most other brands. I have not yet tried the Medium, but am now concerned that they may not fit, as most mediums are snug on me. As to performance, I think the site said they had a 4000 ml capacity, but I'm not sure about that. I am a heavy wetter, and while they haven't leaked so far, I find myself changing earlier than I normally would because I'm afraid they are gonna leak. They just feel "wet." When circumstances permit, I'll see just how long they can last. As far as quality, the tapes are great, they are very comfortable, and also very discrete. I like them as a change-up from the normal routine.

When in doubt, always get samples of both sizes. Generally speaking though, it's usually better to err towards the larger size. Keep in mind that diapers are supposed to feel big- extending all the way up to your waist line (near your belly button).

Slomo said:
When in doubt, always get samples of both sizes. Generally speaking though, it's usually better to err towards the larger size. Keep in mind that diapers are supposed to feel big- extending all the way up to your waist line (near your belly button).

They were on sale, so I got one pack of mediums. I'm happy to say that they are also do-able for me. I like the higher rise of Larges for general wear, but there are times I like a lower rise diaper (such as going to the gym). In those cases, I generally wear Mediums. Not only do they sit lower, the leg openings fit much more snug, so they stay in place better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back