Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
In an effort to help myself get over the worrysome of wearing I thought it would be nice to do a reward system. Like right now for the weekend of wearing I will get myself a diaper bag. After that I kinda ran out of ideas. I don't want to do pacifier or bottle because they often don't fit in my mouth. Any other ideas would be welcomed.

Bib, shortalls or some other little clothing--perhaps a special onesie. I'm not sure if you have something specific you like to wear in a caretaker role but perhaps that could be explored as well.

On onesies or many different articles of clothing--perhaps even cloth diapers--you could get a white or light-colored item and a tie-dye kit. Fabric markers and iron on transfer patterns are another fun idea and you can find some cute pictures to color. These become both a reward and fun project.

A special bag of diapers that you really wanted but was worried about the cost.

A special toy or toys that you've had your eye on.

Coloring books and crayons

Videos--DVD, Blu-Ray, Digital, ... This can be cartoons, kids shows, whatever...

I'm sure there's plenty of other ideas out there too.

Another idea: A baby blanket. I just got one from Tykables, it's very soft and furry with an ABC print on it. A little pricey but seems well made.

A plushie to enjoy or toy.
When I went to Dr I got to pick out a toy.

I have plenty of plushies. The whole Pikachu evo line. An Eevee, and Cheese-kun.

I have 6 blankies, most of them made by my mother.

The reward doesn't have to be a baby thing. My suggestion would be a star chart. Construction paper and stickers are cheap, and you get a gold star for every time you're a brave little boy who wears his diapers (or one a day, or whatever unit of time makes sense for you). When you fill up the paper with stickers, then you get to go out and buy yourself something nice. That could be a baby thing, but it could just as easily be a new book you want to read, a new game, new music or movie, new clothes, whatever is on your mind.

The onesie would be a great addition IMO.

I like the star chart idea. I was doing that not long after I first got afflicted with this (I was still in a denial stage, I suppose), and psychologically it helped even if the physical damage wasn't going to allow it to be wildly successful. I used to, for example, start out the day wearing a Pull-Up of some kind (usually a Goodnite or Underjam) and then, if I made it through the whole day without an accident (lol) I'd continue to wear them the next day. But if I had an accident, it'd be right back to diapers.

So that didn't work out terribly well as an experiment, but it's something, I guess.

Made it through the first day. Is there a place to get a potty training chart I could change into a diaper training chart?

Thanks ArchieRoni

Maybe have an "accident" in some panties and PJ pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saying it's a nice reward to just go in your pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back