Valentine's Clearance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Awww, sweet. Long lost twins. What's your sloth's name?
Mr. Sloth. Not the most creative name lol. Been wanting to change it but it's so hard to commit to a new name.

Yours?

Sheepies said:
Mr. Sloth. Not the most creative name lol. Been wanting to change it but it's so hard to commit to a new name.
Yours?

Mine's name is Stefan, after the host of Free Domain Radio. You could always name yours Flash, like the DMV sloth on Zootopia.

View attachment 30356

This is Haas ('Hare' in English which seems a suitable name for him). He is rather small so I have most of the bed for myself.

PaddedDeist said:
We have a 2-year-old chocolate lab and have been talking about moving up to a King or California King-sized bed. There's not much room for stuffies though I do have a couple to cuddle when I feel the need.

But when you have a doggie that likes to cuddle with you, it's like having a living stuffy...that you have to feed..and walk...and... lol

I feel the same, probably part of why I don't bother with stuffies, plus my dog would probably tear any stuffie to shreds anyways.

My doggie is a Pitbull, I think she's about 5 years old and way too high energy most of the time and she loves to cuddle or sleep close to me or on me.

I hate how some people think it's a "bad breed" like they naturally want to fight each other and bite people, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

But, that's a rant for another topic so I will cut it off here.

Yeah with most pitbulls the biggest danger is being licked to death... lol

And yes, our lab is hard on the stuffies but he can be told to leave specific things alone. He pretty smart but also really stubborn.

Sheepies said:
I love love love Valentine's Day clearance!!

Did anyone get any new stuffies?

I bought myself a giant t rex from Walmart >w<
About 5 feet long from feetsies to snout and almost as big as I am I love him so much and his name is Meatball.

I purchased a new small plushie at the Rite-Aid Pharmacy on NH Route 28 here in Salem, NH for 50% off.

caitianx said:
I purchased a new small plushie at the Rite-Aid Pharmacy on NH Route 28 here in Salem, NH for 50% off.
Ooh what kind?

Sheepies said:
Meatball and I take the bed I mean.
Boyfriend takes the bean bag.

But it was a joke lol.

So, how did you sleep with Meatball? Hope he didn't push you out of the bed...

Makubird said:
So, how did you sleep with Meatball? Hope he didn't push you out of the bed...
Either he sleeps at the foot of the bed or I use him as a weighted blanket.

Not too much room on the bed for cuddling unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back