• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Im Heisenbergdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

heisenbergdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
Hi! Im Heisenbergdl, im on a lot of sites and i help run some as well so maybe you have heard of me but i suspect most have not. I had a medical introduction to wearing, and for almost 2 years never thought anything of it really, i mean it kind of just grew on me very very slowly until one day i did some online research thru one of the companies i ordered the diapers through and found out about abdl, I never really had sex, and i was learning about how i could have a little fun with my diaper prior anyway so i kind of saw it as the release i was already getting aquatinted with. It took a lot of time to really want to call myself an abdl, but alas i did. Im 28, and a active fun person, i came to states from the uk at a very young age, i learned a lot about a lot of things and am now a mechanic part time commercial truck driver and a motorola radio tech. In my own time i enjoy kayacking boating biking hiking and hf or ham radio as well as working with engines and so on. Thanks.

Hello heisenbergdl and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back