Kind of wipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
What is your favorite kind of diaper wipes? I have tried huggies, pampers, Kirkland and some generic brands, but like the huggies most.

The adult kind from Sam's, assuming you mean disposable. I like function, and our bodies are bigger.

Not sure if huggies still has teddy bear prints stamped into their wipes, but those were always my favorite.

I'm in the process of looking for new wipes myself-especially since most of the basic adult flushables get to a point where I start having a bad reaction.

I'm trying out Huggies since:

1) Where I live has strict instructions to not flush wipes since it causes issues with the septic system.

2) This one is labeled as being gentle and free of perfumes, etc. So far I'm not having a reaction to them.

Though larger wipes could be nicer.

I liked Huggies for the smell but they can rip easy compared to Pampers

I occasionally use Pampers. I like the smell and the functionality.

I always use Pampers Sensitive Wipes, nothing compares. I get really cranky if I don't have the right wipes. Every Adult Brand just feels abraisive and thin in comparison, and other baby diaper brands tend to fall apart under the strain of adult usage.

But Pampers Sensitive tend to hit just the right sweet spot to be comfortable and functional at the same time even for adults.

Oh -- that's funny. I really don't like the Pampers wipes, especially the sensitive ones. They just smell weird to me. :-/

I quite like the Huggies ones, and some of the supermarket brands.

dogboy said:
I occasionally use Pampers. I like the smell and the functionality.

Seconded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back