Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I want to wear more, but feel like I need something discreet. Currently I have Barebums Kiddos, Crinklz, and M4. I wear baggy dark clothes for work and need to be able to move quickly. Any suggestion would be great.

I've worn super dry kids diapers to work with no problem but out of what you have I'd say the bare bum diaper would work best. Unless you need more absorbance then I'd say the m4.

I have use the aw so cute and rearz rebel no problem other then a waddle and a big butt

Reusable?

Kiddos would be my vote, they are reliable, full featured, not too noisy, not overly bulky and are comfy and good looking.... Great to enjoy while awake.

I've been wearing at work every day for the last three months or so. I wear the Northshore Supreme pullups and a pair of Duluth Trading extra long boxer briefs over them. For pants I wear 5.11 Tactical Taclite Pro Pant. These pants have plenty of room for the pullups and probably have enough room for a more bulky diaper, I just haven't tested that yet. I don't really have any heavy wetting during the day, mostly dribbles when squatting down, lifting or climbing stairs. I might let go on the way home, no problems there.

preschool plastic.

and I'm down to my last bag too.

I see ABU finally got them back in stock, ordered another case. (now wishing the kiddo would restock, but much less urgent)

BuffedBaby said:
I've been wearing at work every day for the last three months or so. I wear the Northshore Supreme pullups and a pair of Duluth Trading extra long boxer briefs over them. For pants I wear 5.11 Tactical Taclite Pro Pant. These pants have plenty of room for the pullups and probably have enough room for a more bulky diaper, I just haven't tested that yet. I don't really have any heavy wetting during the day, mostly dribbles when squatting down, lifting or climbing stairs. I might let go on the way home, no problems there.

I, too, wear 5.11 Taclite or Elbeco tactical pants to work, and have no trouble concealing a diaper under them. I normally wear a NS Supreme and get by just fine. I used to wear boxer briefs over my diaper, but gave up on it a while back. I imagine any type of cargo pant (not necessarily tactical) would work if sized correctly. Also, darker colors such as navy blue and black tend to be more concealing and also help hide any leaks.

I've been wearing thick premium diapers to my quiet office for 15 years. For the last 6 months they have been Crinklz too.

In addition to your baggy pants, I'd also recommend you wear a good diaper cover. (I really like the Gary activewear PUL pants). This will come in handy should you ever spring a leak. As a bonus they also muffle the sound of your diaper. That won't make much difference in others noticing, but it does help belay any concerns of it.

M4s have been my go to and I work in very active environments (landscaping, grass cutting, and operating a trash truck). I also am a runner and for that, because I'm not going to be out too long, I will wear a tranquility ATN.

id say preschool cloth backed diapers are the way to go. very discreet, no crinkle and easy to pull down and use the potty (if needed to ;P)

Northshore Supremes are my goto diaper, they disappear under a pair of straight-leg (aka, not "skinny", but not particularly baggy either) jeans, but recently I've been wearing Molicare Slip Maxis (the blue plastic-backed ones) to work because they don't swell as much when wet, and that's an advantage when you're walking miles a day. They don't hold as much, and don't seem to be as good at deodorizing as the NS Supremes are, though. I've never had a problem working in quiet offices with hearing a crinkle - jeans to an excellent job of muffling it.

Seni used to be my go-to work diaper because they are so quiet and hold up to a full day of wear and tear for under $1 per day, but recently I have moved into a position where I sit at a desk all day and so I have been using abena m4.

Does everyone agree the rearz rebel and aw so cute is great for working produce. I think yes but the big butt and hard to move makes me think differently. Maybe I got to wear it long enough for it to break down.

I can only speak for crinklez. I've found the looser you tape them the louder they seem to be. First couple of times I wore to my quite office. I wore my sleepwear pants as a sound barrier just in case they crinkled to loud. It ended up not being a problem.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

xBubona said:
I can only speak for crinklez. I've found the looser you tape them the louder they seem to be. First couple of times I wore to my quite office. I wore my sleepwear pants as a sound barrier just in case they crinkled to loud. It ended up not being a problem.

To be honest I haven't found crinklz to be very crinkly/loud. Other diapers can be considerably louder. You get up in the morning in a soaked Confidry and the crinkle is deafening

bambinod said:
To be honest I haven't found crinklz to be very crinkly/loud. Other diapers can be considerably louder. You get up in the morning in a soaked Confidry and the crinkle is deafening
I've not had experience with others as of yet. Eish I did. I've only recently (last 2 months) dove into premium diapers. Use to use store bought until I got my first package of crinkles and northshore suoreme. I do have a single space and lavendar from avu that I want to try but time has not permitted as I want to be able to wear it all day to make a sound judgment.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Huh, must be just me then. But when compared to the 80's depends, I find Crinklz to be extremely quiet. Nearly undetectable to anyone but whom is wearing one. In fact, I've worn only a Crinklz under my work slacks while around others, and without them even remotely noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back