Japan ABLD visit planning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have been thinking of a trip to Japan to hire a girl for a few hours of diaper play.
I see two club types, the ones who finish and the ones that do not finish :wallbash:
The finishing type do a lot, but it looks like "baby play" is limited to S&M clubs, where they do not finish.
Anyone have first hand experience with this? Know of a guy, ECT?

That sounds interesting, I thought the existence of such places were a myth of misconception.

Though I must now make a horrible joke. It's something someone said to me a while back that I just have to put here. "While I haven't personally, I know a guy who knows a guy who got a happy finish in Chinatown for 5 dorror."

Please don't hate me.

Nope, but I have been to Japan for a guided tour of their country. I went in early April during their cherry blossoms. It was beautiful, and awesome there.

One word of warning; they DO NOT sell diapers at any of their standard pharmacies (other than cheap pullups). You have to find an actual medical store, or compounding pharmacy- and they are far and few in between.

Even then, those diapers are going to be sub par. Like in the US, you have to order them online ahead of time, or bring your own diapers with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back