If you could, would you still give out those cute little Valentine's Day cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkleBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
This was something I had been wanting to ask before Valentine's Day, but I guess on the holiday of love it is better. đź’ť So if you could would you hand out those Valentine Day cards? Like the ones we had to buy in the store when we were in elementary school (grade school/primary school). Would you give them to your friends here? Or would you just keep all of the valentine cards because they're too cute or cool? And because you'd probably rather decorate your room with them instead.

No...I have never really enjoyed Valentine's Day and would rather just ignore the whole day. I never liked having to give out those cards in elementary school as I never had someone I really liked. I also knew that most (all?) cards I got were only because either the parents or the teacher said that everyone was to get a card.

I just try to ignore that whole thing.

I would totally give thoses out, they have some really cool PAW Patrol ones. We actually have a few girls at work that pass out Valentine's to everyone attached to candy!

if I spent the money on a bunch give out cause at this point in my life I'm tired of finding more space for junk, my moms dead now, I want the hoarding crap to finally die off, let one positive thing to come out of my constant pain these days.

I have a few boxes of vintage ones that I give out from time to time but they have to be someone really special to deserve me using one. I have Wuzzles, Smurfs, Popples and a couple others. I would give new ones out at work if they started allowing that.

At my job they actually did a whole big setup for valentines day in much the same way little kids do in elementary school. There was a valentines box contest, and all the managers and supervisors gave out candy and little kids valentines day cards (plus some of the staff participated too). They even published a full list of the employees' names for our department so that no one would be left out. I got about 20 or so cards with candy attached; star wars, minions, paw patrol, ninja turtles, kitties, etc. etc. They also provided bright red and pink cupcakes during our lunch break.

Major flashback to grammar school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back