• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I don’t know how this works

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGuy1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I came here for support but it seems I can only talk to and message certain people... so yeah. I’m basically following instructions on an email about where I go first and what to do. So here I am. Hey.

JustaGuy1 said:
I came here for support but it seems I can only talk to and message certain people... so yeah. I’m basically following instructions on an email about where I go first and what to do. So here I am. Hey.

Hey. And welcome.
As a new member there are certain limitations, e.g. in private messaging. But you will quickly become an established contributor (the green names) when you are around here more often.

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?

JustaGuy1 said:

Welcome to the forum! Check out the FAQ and the Intro, Rules, and Tips tabs. They are very helpful in learning how the site works and how to get involved.

Hi and welcome to the forum

Well... I’m abdl. Just looking for like-minded people. I’m not weird, I just like wearing diapers. Wanted to talk to others and see what got them into it and why they might be interested in it so I can better figure myself out, I guess

JustaGuy1 said:
Well... I’m abdl. Just looking for like-minded people. I’m not weird, I just like wearing diapers. Wanted to talk to others and see what got them into it and why they might be interested in it so I can better figure myself out, I guess

You'll be surprised how much you have in common. The feeling that somebody else will criticize, not here. Once you've been a member a week and post 20 times, you get the next level and you can go on discord, which is live chat among other goodies. It's like having your eyes and mind opened. The love of diapers is a start, Mostly the first thing you notice is you can write freely without worrying if anybody is an anti-diaper judgmental person. No matter what else gets discussed. Luvs and Huggies make GoodNites.

JustaGuy1 said:

Well, you have come to the right place! And nobody here thinks you are weird, don't worry :smile:. To me, talking with like-minded people, knowing that they understand and accept everything, feels really liberating. I now even have to take care that I do not accidentally talk about my ABDL side in real life :smile1:.

I wish you a nice time around here and hope that you will figure yourself out somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back