Status
Not open for further replies.

LilbabCor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Parents are having a month long vacation and I am about to run out of my last pack of diapers. Woo! Sorry long read ahead.

Should I get new kind of diaper or go with one I really enjoyed?

Bit about my diaper life I find I am more on the for fun side rather than life style however with something like this vacation it gives me a chance to wear longer without fear of being caught. I like baby-ish diapers though there is that "fun" looks over functionality and vice-versa I hear about reading other peoples experiences and preferences.

I have worn 3 brands in total. Walgreens Certainty was my first, a small favorite for when money is tight and I want to wear. Bambinos Bianco my biggest favorite plastic backed for that crinkly sound but found it was too tight around my legs and leaked ( may just need to better instructions on putting it on). Lastly (and on my last pack) ABUniverse Pre-school, which while enjoyable I bought the wrong size and so it doesn't hug my legs at all. (Sad panda)

So what is a good diaper does anyone have suggestions for a new brand? It would be amazing to find a diaper that is both a little babyish and lets me wet freely without fear of leaking. If not then what would you suggest otherwise?

If I go with Bambino or ABU which one do you think is better? And which diaper do/did you like more?

I'd say try bambino bellisimo or abu space or little paws.

You should try samples for a bunch of different diapers. Find one that fits youx and has the absorbency, thickness, and maybe print you like.

Make sure to try out Crinklz/Betterdry, Confidry24/7, and Northshore Supreme.

I concur with Slomo’s recomebdations.

What's a good site for those recommendations?

I may go with the first option as it would seem best.

For a little babyish have you thought about ABU Super Dry Kids? They have one tape per side so fit really well for me (having thick legs) where some mediums wind up being tighter on the bottom tapes than I would like.

SDK absorbency is pretty good but IMO definitely needs the vertical fold to activate the channels for a more even utilisation.... Can’t say for sure but I don’t think they would be great with flooding.

Anyway I digress, if you don’t have time to order and try samples ahead of your next purchase I would actually be going for something you already know/love/trust.

I’d totally go ahead and buy a few packs. If you got your house to yourself for a month. Go all out. I tried to go 24/7 for a week once when my parents both went on vacation awhile ago. I never really got to go for it because of work and friends. Way to nervous to wear outside of my house. I have a few times in my diaper adventures but never to go out and about.

I’d say try something new, and stick with the old and give the life style a shot. I never got to try it, maybe someday? This is your chance. Who knows when you’ll be able to again. For my everyday diaper I like the ABU preschool cloth backed, haven’t really experimented with all the other stuff, just got a sample of space and little paws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back