how many abdl's are there in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floortje

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi! I'm an AB from Belgium. Before I met the abdl world, It felt like I was the only one who had those special feelings from being a baby. Now, I know that there are other people as well who feel like that. In the real world abdl is still taboo.

I'm just wondering, from all people, are there a lot of people who have those feelings? But we just don't know because we don't talk about it? Or is it like, abdl is still limited to a few people?

Concrete. Is it like, for example, 2% of all people are ABDL, or 20%? That's a huge different! I know some are only DL or only AB, for me it's really the ABDL thing that interests me.

I also met some people, who never heard of ABDL, and never have those feelings, but at a certain moment enjoy the community because they like it. I have no problems with that at all, but want to emphasise there is also a difference between those people and others who become aware about abdl feelings at age 6 - 8.

My daddy said to me that he sometimes sees a difference between me, and another abdl's. For him it feels like I am an ab when I am in little space, and some others play ab when they are in little space.

Some people who are in little space, can make the "switch" very easily. For example, an ab is drawing in a colouring book, and suddenly somebody says to the ab: "you have to move your car because you didn't park too good. And, the ab is like, "oh, oke, I will remove the car." He/she stands up, move the car, come back, and start colouring again.

When I'm in little space you cannot ask a thing like that, because I cannot switch that fast. It needs always time to go from baby-mode to adult-mode.

My topic goes slightly off-topic I notice... sorry for that!

Reactions: diaperloverandabdl and Anasami
I am not sure if anyone has concrete numbers on that. Plus you add the problem of those deep in the ABDL closet who wouldn't admit it even on an anonymous poll.

But there does seem to be quite a few of us around--enough to support a growing industry of those who make diapers and other ABDL items.

I'm not sure there ever will be concrete numbers. Heck, we still don't even know what percentage of the world's population is gay, and worldwide support for them is at an all time high (though the US is still lagging on that front).

Plus we have had to estimate our numbers based on diaper sales- yet we know non-abdl diaper users vastly exceed the number of abdl diaper users. Then there are those who are not online, or in the closet and don't want to be counted.

Our best guess is we know those who visit abdl websites like here are in the 100,000 range. As with other groups, you can expect maybe only 10% will represent that group online. So rough guess number, there is likely a million or more abdl's worldwide.

Levy said:
Only in the US the number is probably equal to the amount of people in a midsized city. In the UK and Germany it is maybe the amount of people in a small town. But who knows...
I am sure that Google knows the percentage of ABDLs who are online and can approximate this number to get the total amount of ABDLs worldwide. But for sure they will never disclose those numbers.

Wow! Could you imagine all abdl's living in one city? That would be a fun place, but probably stinky enough our "president" would get his border wall after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back