Not open for further replies.

josephxylose

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
What kind of clothes are ideal for hiding diapers, the crinkle sound and the bulge

Wear a dark long shirt and dark baggy pants.

yep, makena is right. i wear very black, rather loose jeans, and a long tailed shirt untucked. as far as noise i will wear boxer briefs over the diaper--cuts down on noise a lot. i did this all last week while visiting friends and family. nobody knew except my cousin who already knew.

I just wear normal underwear so I can change back if conditions are not right. I used both and I never hear it make a sound my problem is walking normal and the butt side. Nobody says OT looks at you.

I highly recommend wearing pants.

Optionally, wear pants that are one size larger than you need (with a belt of course). This will allow enough room to help conceal the bulk of the diaper.

Jeans or pleated slacks tend to be the best as well. And also make sure they are always black. This color will hide any potential wet spots.

What about how you walk and act.

I act the same f I'm wearing or not. I walk funny as it is so nobody notices

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wear plastic pants and a onesie over my cloth diaper. Keeps me dry and keeps the noise down too.

I have no problem with noise. Just the big butt

What about fixing pants?

Or just DGAF.

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen
makena43 said:
What about how you walk and act.

Easy, don't focus on the diaper and walk normally. Act normally too.

- - - Updated - - -

makena43 said:
I have no problem with noise. Just the big butt

Well, no offense but the answer to that is you need to reduce the size of you butt by loosing weight.

MailCat581 said:
When I'm out and about, I usual wear a thin diaper like Attends or Depends and wear a pair of plastic pants that muffles the noise of the diaper and my normal size jeans, shorts, sweatpants, etc. Sometimes, I Wear either a plain color or Paw Patrol themed AIO cloth diaper. You can find those on eBay. I don't worry about what people will say or think if they see that I'm wearing a diaper. I wear for legitimate reasons being incontinent anyway.

Same here if someone notices so what.

There's very few times in life I will bother to hide it, in fact, I'm usually pretty not bothered to let it show or be heard. But if I really want discretion for some reason ... PullUps!

The diaper makes my butt big so it looks like a diaper thanks for the tips

I swear by fixing pants, myself. I usually wear a diaper with a booster or two added and then a pair of fixing pants over it. Not only do the fixing pants keep it all tight and contained but they eliminate any crinkly noise, too. I don't anyone can tell that I'm wearing a diaper but I really don't care. If it feels good, do it. And it does!

Me too, I wear PUL pants over my diaper, and sometimes a onesie. I wear a diaper as I would my other underwear, and don't think about it. The only time I am concerned is when I'm not wearing a diaper. Since I wear diapers very often, and pee frequently with minimal control, I've had to start wearing a pad in my underwear, and unfortunately have had several leaking episodes when I'm out longer than planned.

I have never tried to hide it but saying that no one has asked or mentioned it to me.
I use normal adult diapers not adult baby ones which are more bulky i dont use rubber/plastic pants so i dont crinckle but when i have its not been an issue,i wear 24-7 because im incotinent.
i hope that helped you

Tighty Whiteys, Nylon cotton lined wind pants, black jeans, shirts you can tuck into your pants. vintage snowsuits or ski suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back