Not open for further replies.

josephxylose

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Has wearing diapers ever caused you to fall into depression?

I actually use diapers to head off those feelings.

I too use diapers and regression to escape depression. Trying to deal with the death of my wife is almost impossible for me. Regression gives me a brief respite from the horrible memories and visions of her last few weeks.

I don't great clinically depressed but wearing diapers does help me with stress, that is, I feel less stress if wearing a diaper.

BabyDenise said:
I don't great clinically depressed but wearing diapers does help me with stress, that is, I feel less stress if wearing a diaper.

Since becoming incontinent I am so much less stressed.

They did at first, but only as a purge would come on. Since accepting my moderation meant wearing 24/7, diapers have been a source of security and happiness for me.

nope my mum catching me multiple times using a paci started mine

I was depressed before my acceptance. Self harmer, self hatred. My legs are badly scarred and look like old cutting boards. But being in a diaper? While it occasionally makes me nervous having them on under my clothes around others, it has generally made me calmer and happier. It feels right and natural now that I've begun to retrain my thought processes.

Wearing diapers doesn’t cause me to go into depression, hearing what my wife really thinks about my diapers does though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bokeh said:
Wearing diapers doesn’t cause me to go into depression, hearing what my wife really thinks about my diapers does though

I can completely relate.

No, it gives me an enormous sense of peace.

anton said:
Bokeh said:
Wearing diapers doesn’t cause me to go into depression, hearing what my wife really thinks about my diapers does though

I can completely relate.

I am very fortunate my wife encouraged me to wear nappies when I became incontinent and doesn't see it as a problem. Even when she realised I had become very much DL as a result she didn't see any harm in it if it helped me ope with having to wear nappies all the time. I asked her to be honest about me being in nappies and wetting my self all the time and she told me it wasn't a problem at al and she loved me all the same.

It's kind of depressing and embarrassing at the time!, Damn bladder leaks and wearing diapers makes me feel kind of weak. At the beginning I tried pads and liners but they didn't work, then when I was told to use diapers I felt very sad and almost I quit from inline skating and other physical activities.
When I tried depend for men they didn't work!, then I was using prevail PV 511 pull ups but they weren't absorbent for night time. Hardly I didn't have any other choice that to use always discreet underwear!, It's very embarrassing!, also it's hard coping with this change of life style. Every morning I wake up and I cry because I feel sad wearing women's protective underwear because the men's products didn't absorb enough..................
This sucks!!!!!!!

LonelyFOX said:
I didn't have any other choice that to use always discreet underwear!, It's very embarrassing!, also it's hard coping with this change of life style. Every morning I wake up and I cry because I feel sad wearing women's protective underwear because the men's products didn't absorb enough..................
This sucks!!!!!!!

You've got plenty of options for higher capacity overnight. If you just want to stick with medical grade diapers, you could go with abena xplus, confidry 247, molicare, betterdry, etc And of course there's a lot of great ABDL diaper options available too.

Thanks so much for your suggestions bambinod but I don't like diapers with tabs! U_U! I can't twist, jogging or moving on that type of protection, also I end up very sad when I'm on tab style diapers, also I sweat a lot on disposable diapers.

Sitting in a diaper is a bliss. It's my best way to release some stress. Keeping it a secret makes me kinda depressed.

For me, I only get real depressed if I am unable to get diapers. I really really want them, but I have no way to get them. It sucks

Im a passably productive maker type character and get off on building cool stuff and have a mad desire to tackle the general inconveniences of the world. For me its a very satisfying high and a crucial anxiety supressant. BUT when im in abdl mode I sometimes feel like i aught to be being productive and doing the adult things like productive crap-building. Diapers definitely help temper the depression but then the anxieties come back with the knowledge that im not currently battling the things that make me anxious and depressed.... if that makes any sense. I get why its sometimes not as much of a depression suppressant as most find it to be. It just makes things more interesting. Self acceptance and the moderation that comes with it definitely helps.

No quite the opposite, I find wearing very comforting,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back