Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
What was the first diaper that you tried

Depends

I went from depends to trying all or almost all diapers and I come to the end of liking rears rebel and aw so cute. Blue diaper

cloth and plastic pants wore them almost up until 18 until i stumbled across adult nappies in a chemist.

Likely Pampers--but I don't know if I wore anything else as a baby.

My first adult purchase was the Attends Pull-ups but those were not great. I was starting to have problems with having to rush to a bathroom all of the time and these were good enough for me to decide that diapers were for me--I just needed better ones.

For a while I was making due with size 6 and 7 baby diapers, not ideal but I found a way to make them work (As a DL) for short periods of time.

Basically I would stuff one diaper with another and use 2 sets of tabs to get a snug fit.

Eventually I ordered cases of different high quality adult diapers from XP medical and I found that I love (love love love love love, lol) Seni Quatros, also love Abena M4s and Molicare Super Plus a lot, but unfortunately those 2 seem to be getting made in lower quality these days, and I also tried dry 24/7s and the Absorbency A+ diapers (made by or for XP medical, I don't love or hate them or dry 24/7s compared to Seni Quatros and Abena M4s and Molicare Super Plus).

I think M4s were my first good adult diaper I tried, and still remain among my favorites, but ABU diapers are making their way into my favorites, my current favorite is Little Pawz and I also have a case of BareBums to wear for a while until I order more variety or get more Little Pawz (which I still have some of and will wear them sometimes).

Sorry for the semi-long rant type post lol.

the first one i used as an adult was one my cousin gave me when i was visiting him. he said "here, wear this for old times sake, and in memory of the matress we drowned when we were kids." i'm pretty sure it was a walgreens copy of a depends.

Attends when they your sold in cardboard box's.

Dumb depends then I got my first bag of bambino diapers.

Drynites

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

As a baby, I wore cloth diapers and rubber pants.

As a tween, I wore a cloth diaper that snapped into a plastic pant that itself snapped shut. I have no idea of the brand but I did see it advertised in the Sears catalog.

As an adult, Depends (old style plastic) was the first diaper I bought and wore.

I started with Depends, but after several accidents, I now wear only cloth diapers with an insert and PUL pants under my clothes.

ul pants under my clothes

The 1st adult diaper I tried was Bambino Bianco & the 1st ABDL diaper I tried was Cushies. I don’t consider the Bambino Bianco an ABDL diaper because they’re all white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excluding baby diapers, some Depends pull-up I secretly "borrowed" from my grandparents when I was just discovering my DL interest. For a proper adult diaper that I purchased myself, it was an Abena M4.

Bokeh said:
The 1st adult diaper I tried was Bambino Bianco & the 1st ABDL diaper I tried was Cushies. I don’t consider the Bambino Bianco an ABDL diaper because they’re all white.

I still consider them ABDL because they have no wetness indicator. That and a lot of the time I prefer my ABDL diapers to be all-white. That includes Bambino's Bianco, ABU's Simple, and another all-white (primarily) medical diaper, Rearz's Inspire/InControl.

A tena slip maxi eu version.

Bokeh said:

They tick the box for when baby diapers were just plain white.

I'm one of the unlucky persons that didn't get to try diapers when I was young. Around 16 years I came across a half wet baby diaper. It was the first one I wore. Don't remember the brand. But it had quite rabbit patterns on them.

First baby diaper? Probably Pampers or Huggies not sure which.

First adult diaper? Attends pull up.

First "real" diaper? Abena L4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back