Fursona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else ever used a WoW character as their 'sona? I'm not even sure if it counts or not but my worgen is me as far as I'm concerned when I'm in big space.

I'm not sure I have ever heard of "WoW". What is that?

Ha sorry, like Trevor said it's a multiplayer rpg game that's pretty big and been around a long time. It has sentient playable races that look like animals, wolves, pandas, cows, I think they're adding a snake race soon too.

I've played as my wolf-type character since 2011 I think (sometime during Firelands for those who like me often live on "wow time" and date things better by the patch or raid associated with it than actual dates lol)

Before that she was a cow person (tauren) and i like them too.

Didnt play one as my fursona but as soon as cata was released i did start a worgen character years ago, it was my favorite.

RW25 said:
I'm new to all of this but for some reason I found an interest in the topic. After speaking with a few people on Discord I made the leap to commission a drawing. While speaking to the artist, they helped me in vision what my fursona would look like. Hopefully in a few day they will get it back to me. I am pretty excited to try this out. I'll keep you posted.

RW

Are you gonna get a bear fursona??

Cubby79 said:
Are you gonna get a bear fursona??

I sure did. Been really excited about it and have got so into it I already have 5 commissioned pieces and we are working on number 6. PM me if you want. I don't mind to discuss it more.

RW
Aka Claud the Bear

Hiya Claud! Glad you found your fursona!I'd love to check out some of your art you had done :) I'd definitely like to catch up more, but apparently I can't PM because I haven't contributed enough? I don't know if I can post my other contact info on here or not. But I look forward to growling with you soon!
Bear hugs,

I came up with mine, although it hit me mostly fully-formed on the way to work one day. I have had artwork done of him several times. Interestingly, he's not the one in my avatar (that's just one from an artist I really like). I've never had art done of him as a BF/DF/LF, only an adult ferret. He's actually really cool and someone I wouldn't mind hanging out with someday. XD

I made a fursona specifically for ABDL-usage; a wolf named Skyler.

1531074660.unknown7498_skylarbeach.png

Cute...but someone is going to see him. Also, sand in a diaper doesn't sound like much fun.

RW25 said:
Cute...but someone is going to see him. Also, sand in a diaper doesn't sound like much fun.

Diapered at the beach actually doesn't accumulate that much sand. I've been there that way a number of times. The only problem is when you decide it's time to go into the water....

I kind of came up with mine, but the "final" design wasn't until I got it done out of a description, actually drawn by Marci.

I made mine myself over the course of about 2 years, to where she is now. Lilac is my only OC, and has a special place in my heart. (The puppy in my profile picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back