josephxylose

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I used to make diapers out of towels or toiled paper

i hide mine under the cavity under my draws or under my matress. I was lucky enough that mum still had in a barrel outside in the garage cloth nappies and plastic pants. so i could just return them there. But i know mum found some much to my disgust.

Hid mine in my empty original Xbox box. Those things were pretty damn big.

I never had to hide my nappies from my parents I wore them every night from being 15 until I was almost 22 because I wet the bed

I hid mine behind a big air conditioning unit for many years but they eventually found out when i was around 15.

I did try hiding my diapers from my mom at first, but she just got more aggressive in looking for them. Eventually I just put a pad lock on my door at great protest to both my mom and dad.

Computer cases.

All of the above. and washing my own clothes, as soon as I was big enough to operate the machine, and mom knew I wet the bed. She didn't know how much I liked it. Or that I wore diapers. (I think)

My diapers I have hidden under the bed and on the wardrobe in a big cardboard. My room was locked if i was not at home.
I think my mother found out anyway. I can remember that one night I wanted to wear a Pampers Baby Dry, but I was too tired to put it on. The diaper I already had under my pillow and the next morning as my mom came into my room to wake me up for school, the diaper lay on the floor.
My mother never spoke to me about it, but I am firmly convinced that she has seen it.
I have wet my bed for a long time until teenage. My mom knew it, but she didn't know about the diapers. I only got diapers until the age of five or six. After that, I woke up regularly in a wet bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back