Have any of you tried to become incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had times where my brain made it seem like it would be interesting if I were to find myself in a wet diaper that I didn't remember making.

My financial situation says "bro, no, you can't handle that".

I have never tried to become incontinent, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't wondered what it would be like to be an incontinent AB. For me, I think being incontinent would add a nice sense of realism to my baby-time and really lock me into that babyish mindset. I love using my diapers when I regress, but sometimes my adult subconsciousness and that mental block one gets from potty-training can make full use a little difficult. I can pee like a boss, but #2 is always a little hard to do, not impossible, but hard to do. I think full incontinence would be a good way to use my diapers fully without much hassle. So, yeah, I've thought about it, I think most people with an interest in diapers or babyhood have thought about what it would be like from time to time.

That being said, I don't think I want to be incontinent at the moment and I certainly wouldn't purposely try to become incontinent. I'm still reasonably young and I think being incontinent while not unmanageable, would be a big adjustment at this young stage of my life, it might also make my typical everyday life/activities a little more complicated and I have a full plate as it is. I also worry that being incontinent might make diaper wearing and baby-time less special for me, this probably wouldn't be the case as I am very accepting of my baby side, but I don't want to chance it. Furthermore, I am not in a situation where I can own more than 50 diapers at a time, I'd need to have a lot more money if I were to survive being incontinent, I just don't have the finances for it.

If down the line, in my older years I start to lose control and become incontinent, then that is fine, by that point it'd be natural and I would have the finances to cover such a lifestyle change, but for now, it'll just remain the occasional "what if" scenario.

Sorry to read your story. It must have been hard. Thank you for sharing... as it helps in your healing.

Well, I just has surgery #12 (all within the past 3-4 years) in an attempt to make me functionally incontinent. I won't know if this one worked for a few more weeks though, but here's to hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back