How do you guys put on a diaper by yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone else has said, practice makes perfect. Eventually you’ll figure out what works best for you. For me, it depends on the diaper I’m wearing, whether one or two tapes. Regardless, the way I do it is snug up the lower half first, then the upper half. For diapers with one tape per side, that means angling the tapes down to account for a narrower waist verses hips.

I lean against a wall or something similar to help hold the diaper up while I fasten the tapes.

I diaper myself standing up. It's weird: I never used to be able to do it, and now I can't diaper myself lying down. An added benefit of getting good at diapering yourself standing is being able to change in public should the need arise ;)

Any position really, but preferred method is toilet or floor. I find the bed has too much "give" to get a proper fit. Standing can be done in a pinch but the toilet provides the stiff stabilization in the right place as well as the hollowed middle area....just make the bowl doesn't have high water [emoji6]. I lean forward a bit, perform somewhat of tuck so when I stand my member contours to the diaper and makes adequate use of the landing zone.

Practice makes perfect!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Today, I put some baby powder in my diaper and spread out the diaper on the bed. Then I lay down and fastened the tapes.

One tape at a time [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As many others have said, the key to finding the right method is practice and more practice. I have found that putting on a diaper while leaning against a wall gives me the best combination of a comfortable fit with adequate leak prevention. If I was to be diapered by someone else I would want to be laying down because that is the more babyish way to do it, but for my ordinary every-day diapering, standing up against a wall has become my go-to method.

Use pullups or pants style. You can were them like regular underwear

I use the corner of my bed and have the corner go right in between my legs, pull the diaper through and lay back and tape it up. What works best for me.

Laying down on my bed work best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back