Northshore Supreme stiffness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone who's used Northshore Supreme knows that because of the way they are packaged they are stiffer than other brands. This was never a problem for me and I just followed the directions to fold them before use. When I opened my most recent case, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the diapers are noticeably less stiff and softer than before.

Has this been anyone else's experience with their recent purchase and is it something we can expect to continue?

76251 said:
Anyone who's used Northshore Supreme knows that because of the way they are packaged they are stiffer than other brands. This was never a problem for me and I just followed the directions to fold them before use. When I opened my most recent case, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the diapers are noticeably less stiff and softer than before.

Has this been anyone else's experience with their recent purchase and is it something we can expect to continue?
I just got an order about 2 weeks ago and they were cardboard stiff. Im not sure if it was a previous run or what but still hard....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

just follow the online instructions and fold them. This relieves most of the stiffness.

Folding them longwise does work but you can then carefully roll that folded diaper up and it will help fluff it up a bit more without losing your crease.

Did you get the new diapers with a waistband?

dlboylife said:
Did you get the new diapers with a waistband?

I did! They are awesome! I never thought about it until I tried the older NS Supreme last night but they do seem to be a little more looser. I would have to say they're my diaper of choice at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back