How does one find local ABDL friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had much luck either

This sounds good does any site have chat room and private chat rooms please xxx

Sheepies said:
I really wanna try FetLife but don't like all the info they want on sign-up x_x

Fetlife is kind of a joke. Filled with pervs and creepy people. I've not really met a single person on there that's decent save for people I know from outside Fetlife that I met prior to joining.

good luck
\

I'm still looking for any local ABDLs in my area (Eastern Washington state) and even Fetlife's offerings are slim. Honestly, it gets depressing. I know I'm not the only ABDL around but since I've never met another, it still sort of feels like I am.

I know I've mentioned it before but has anyone ever went to any sort of gaming/sci-fi/fantasy convention? I know that the one I used to go to had a lot of people into different things so it should not be too difficult to find someone into ABDL at those. And those conventions are pretty widespread.

I'm looking for.friends too. Right now I live in Minnesota and jabnt found a single soul.

Hello! I dont know if this has been mentioned yed but.

KIK - Has public AB/DL Gruops
DateCLG - Has a local map and groups for diffrent areas. ( Also where I met my little partner in crime )

Hope this helps :)

Shaney said:
Hello! I dont know if this has been mentioned yed but.

DateCLG - Has a local map and groups for diffrent areas. ( Also where I met my little partner in crime )

Whats DateCLG? I need the link.

TVChix has many DL crossdressers on it, they have great chatrooms and you can search by area,,,

I've been looking for DL friends in western NC

Hi, Its dateclg.com

Completely free site with instant messaging. Its pretty new site as far as I can tell so its a little buggy and unresponsive but its a great site!

Happy hunting!

Shaney said:

You have no idea. I've never heard of Kik before, but within a day I found an AB from my own university, I couldn't believe it! The two of us have been chatting through Kik and plan to meet irl this Friday!
So yeah, that did help, thanks a million!

Oh my god! Im soooo happy for you guys! Im glad I was able to help. Hope it goes well! I plan to visit my little in america on christmas and then hopefully move there. I found her on the other place I recommended.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh yes my mistake, I was pretty tired I did spell the url wrong.

There's also Little's Munch. Google it.

For me its always been by accident, some of the people I talk to over time either reveal it or are up front about it, either way from my luck its not something one finds on purpose.

Try living in a non-English speaking country...I mean, I know I'm not the only one here, but the chances that I'm just gonna run into a fellow Little are practically non-existent. There are some people here that have me wondering, but I am aware that they've probably never heard of ABDL and I'm not really close enough to any of them to introduce them to it.

Actually, I've been kind of testing the waters with this one person (this may not be the perfect thread for this story, but I'm gonna tell it anyway):
So I've started sewing my own onesies a while back cause it's just easier for me than ordering them (and I have a weirdly long torso, so these actually fit). I was talking to this one girl from my university about sewing and I showed her pictures of stuff I made. Now this girl, she would be the perfect mommy in my opinion. She has a very calm attitude and often does stuff like pet my hair or call me adorable, or generally makes me feel small and safe (which is a feat in itself, given that I'm taller than her).
Then I showed her this "bodysuit" (onesie) I made. So, I made some that could definitely pass as just normal grown-up clothes, without babyish prints or anything. This one...not so much.
IMG-20180226-WA0000.jpg
It even has that kind of foldover neckline like on actual baby onesies, so it's not exactly subtle :D
But alas, she simply asked me what I would wear it with and praised my skill with sewing. I should probably add that I'm known for wearing more childish clothing in general, so it's probably not that unusual for her. But maybe, if we grow closer as friends, I can tell her about this one day.

Schwanensee said:
Try living in a non-English speaking country...I mean, I know I'm not the only one here, but the chances that I'm just gonna run into a fellow Little are practically non-existent..
Oh, I understand and empathize with you,
I also live in Europe and connecting with others ABDL is a pain... 'Found a forum in my language that organizes (on a private chat reserved for members) meetings and group activities. I will try to register, if I find the courage :/

But yeah, finding another lady about my age in the ABDL or regressor community seem rather impossible... Moreover I am hesitant to apprehend what I want / what I need. Sometimes I told myself that I should find a group of playmates, several people with whom to regress in group, and being a bunch of happy kiddos, (i was raised with siblings, so it's pretty logical for me i guess) or sometimes I think that I could perhaps, be under the supervision of another lady (like a caregiver) or regressing together. But the encounters between ABDL or regressors ladies seem to be an inexistant part of the community, (at least in my country) :(

That's said, i imagine that platonic relationship with another girl with whom i could be so vulnerable (since i only regress in private for now), or playful interaction with some ABDL and regressor group, about my age could be fulfilling, and a beautiful human experience.

If it helps I live in South Texas namely in H-Town if you know where that is at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back