bring your car to a diapered mechanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heisenbergdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
I am a mechanic, atleast thats the work i do the most of, but i always just wondered, since id likely be considered unwell or something that if someone who actually could notice and knew what to look for... well, could they be offended that i drove there car to test, work on, while wearing a diaper under my clothes? Could i be to unwell to even work anymore? This scenario fits well for lots of what i do, i also am a local pd radio tech. And drive trucks for a big company where i live part time. I never told them of my incontinence during my dot doc. Visit to hold a commercial drivers license. I never told anyone. Just my doctors, and immediate family. I have grown to like wearing diapers, aside from needing them i kind of accept that there part of my life now as well as being abdl. Food for thought.

Nope. Needing to wear a diaper does not make you unfit to work, unless maybe you work as a swimming instuctor that is.

Think of it this way. Wearing (and using) a diaper allows you to continue focusing ony your work at hand, without needing to take additional bathroom breaks. Diapers enable you, not limit you.

Although, using crappy diapers "could" lead to unwanted leaks as you test drive someones car. And that, even I would be offended about.

I don't see any problem. Every time I have taken a car to a shop for repairs and they need to drive it, the mechanic always puts a thin sheet of plastic over the seat and a paper floor mat on the driver's side. Also, you might be taking it to a mechanic who is wearing diapers and you don't even know it. That is, unless they have a notice in the shop,"Caution, our mechanics wear diapers." or similar. Most shops are very cautious in preventing their employees from getting customers' upholstery dirty.

I've done mechanic work. Most shops use something like chux when they test drive. Mechanics get all kinds of things on their work clothes.

People in all trades and professions wear adult nappies almost all of the time we would have no idea.

On the plus side, if you spring an oil leak you can take care of it. In both senses.

I have worked as a mechanic for 15 years and i have never given much thougt to wearing a diaper while test driving a vehicle, but i bet the owner would be unhappy if i didnt and pissed all on their seat. Of course i do my best to make sure the only evidence of me being in said vehicle is the problem being fixed correctly

Plenty of people are incontinent and a fair few use diapers. In such cases, they're just medical equipment and nothing more. So long as it doesn't cause problems for anyone else, not only would I not mind about my car mechanic using diapers... I don't think anyone would have a right to object! I'm sure that disability legislation would prevent discrimination against you too.

However, I think the average person would probably be a bit concerned or perturbed if they thought that someone was very obviously wearing diapers purely for their own gratification. :-/

So... yeah... Keep it discreet, make sure you don't leak, and I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. :)

I'd just be more concerned on if they were a good mechanic and if they were not too expensive.

diapers make you a better worker, just like my glasses make me a better worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back