What's the worst diaper you've ever tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the worst are Depends fitted briefs and I have also never found any pull-ups that I like.

Pull ups are not diapers.

The worst diaper is probably depends. Kimberly Clark doesn’t care about their products.

I'd have to say the assurance brand from Wal-Mart. I like the wide elastic tab but as far as usage goes they get a big solid red F

Yeah, the tab on the assurance is cool but the diaper gets soooo loose after time and eventually I'm crossing the tabs over each other and it never fits me all that well.

The only thing the diaper excels at is that it is really fast to put on--but everything else is doo-doo.

Capture.JPG

The very first product my parents got me when I grew out of Goodnites. I think the hope was that I could wear "normal" underwear with them but my god did this experiment fail miserably. I literally have no idea what these are actually supposed to be for, anyone with the light enough incontinence to make use of them would probably go for a standard pad that looks less like a diaper thong, and anyone with anything remotely resembling incontinence at a worse than the smallest bit will find them completely unusable as a product. I mean, somebody must buy them because to my knowledge they're still a thing, but for the life of me I can't figure out who, lol

- - - Updated - - -

ThePoeticSkunk said:
I'd have to say the assurance brand from Wal-Mart. I like the wide elastic tab but as far as usage goes they get a big solid red F

See, I used the Assurance brand for many years. As insane as it seems now with how terribly they've driven the product into the ground, they used to be a fairly decent and affordable plastic backed diaper. I was heartbroken when they released the current god awful design with the "cloth-like" backing I refer to as the "dryer sheet" backing, it put me off clothed back for as many years before I was introduced to the old Seni Quatros and now the ABU Preschools actually making a decent cloth backing that's more similar to modern baby diapers.

One called go aheads, they are sold in mom&pop drug stores in podunk middle of nowhere alabama. I could have bummed a Kotex ultra thin pad off my wife and it would have been less leaky than the go ahead diapers!

I live in the UK and the nappy I normally use are the Tena pull ups. I always buy them when I'm away from home as I'm terrified that I'll be caught. Luckily I travel a lot for work so I get a lot of opportunity to buy. I was in a Sainsbury's store and the only size of Tena they had was large. I wear mediums and the large ones are too big for me. I was staying in a hotel that night so I was keen to buy some nappies as I would have complete privacy. The only other ones they had were some of their own brand ones which stupidly I bought. I went back to the hotel and changed into a pair. I had deliberately not been to the toilet so that I really needed to go. At first I just wanted to test them so I stood up in the bath wearing nothing else and started to wee. Almost immidiately it started leaking and wee started running down my legs, I might as well of just been wearing my boxers. I didn't stop and eventually I was stood in a puddle. I've done the same thing with Tena ones and they absorb everything. There was no way I'd be able to wear them to bed as if I tried using them it would go everywhere. I ended up just throwing the rest of the pack away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back