• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from the sweltering heats of AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddleshy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
Im cuddleshly. i like the piano, classical music, tennis, cuddling, baby bunnies, THICK DIAPERS (both cloth and disposable), drawing, gaming, and other stuff...oh um thank you for reading this. *cuddles*

Cuddleshy said:
Im cuddleshly. i like the piano, classical music, tennis, cuddling, baby bunnies, THICK DIAPERS (both cloth and disposable), drawing, gaming, and other stuff...oh um thank you for reading this. *cuddles*

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm an older member, but also a musician. I got my degree from an east coast conservatory in organ performance. I'm a church musician but I now play a lot more piano than organ. I'm currently trying to memorize some of the Bach preludes and fugues from the first Welltempered Clavier as well as some of the Chopin Nocturnes and Chopin Preludes. I'm also working on some Debussy.

Hi Cuddleshy,

I'm a younger and more recent member on the site. That was a good introduction, short and sweet. I too like drawing and gaming. I like music too, all types, but I mostly listen to music.

I hope you enjoy your time here and meet lots of padded pals :)

I've been to AZ a "few" times. It's only hot from April to October.

Welcome to the forum Cuddleshy.

Thick diapers are just plain awesome :D

I love playing tennis as well. I have an asphalt strip in my garden where I play every day in the summer with my parents. I played in a local club until recently, but stopped because the competitiveness became too much for me. Do you go to a tennis club to play?

I am trying to teach myself to play the piano as well. At the moment I am teaching myself to play "Für Elise".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back