Status
Not open for further replies.

Makubird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I consider buying the Tykables play set (set of shorts and T-shirt) but I am unsure which size to order.
My chest size is 98-100 cm, my hip size approx 95-98 cm. According to this table - https://tykables.com/products/overnights-play-set - I should order medium or large.

I usually wear medium or small (non ABDL-)shirts so I am a bit surprised that I may have to order large. But there may be a difference between European and American sizes.

I am curious about your experience with this set.

- How is the fit: is it tight or more loose?
- Is the material stretchy?
- Did you measure hip size with or without diaper?
- How much does the fabric shrink in the laundry? If it shrinks, I guess I have to order a large.

I have a long sleeve onesie from Tykables. I purchased a large. I have a 44” chest, 112cm, waist 32”, 81 cm. I’m 180 cm tall. The body fits very well but I think the sleeve length did shrink a little after washing. Material is stretchy and comfy. One of my favorites.

I've learned to order one size larger than what I thought would fit me. I'd rather have something be a little loose rather than tight.

I got the playset recently, and first off I'd highly recommend getting it when you figure out sizing, I'll try to answer your questions I order.

As for me I ordered a small, but I maybe made a mistake doing that, so it wouldn't hurt to get a large if you think a medium would be pushing it for you.

The fit of the shorts for me is great, but the shirt is a tiny bit too short. It's supposed to be short to give it that little feel, but I haven't even washed it yet, and if I bend over or arch my back the shirt kinda duck tails; not sure if that's supposed to happen.

The material is stretchy, but the shirt is supposed to be a little short like I said, so it's not really relevant to stretch it.
It'd be a good idea to measure with a diaper, but the pants are stretchy too so that is one place the material comes in handy.

I can't speak to how it shrinks, I'll be doing laundry soon tho so I may be able to update you on that if someone else doesn't get to it first, or you don't go ahead and order it. I don't think it'll shrink if left out to air dry though.

Makubird said:
I consider buying the Tykables play set (set of shorts and T-shirt) but I am unsure which size to order.
My chest size is 98-100 cm, my hip size approx 95-98 cm. According to this table - https://tykables.com/products/overnights-play-set - I should order medium or large.

I usually wear medium or small (non ABDL-)shirts so I am a bit surprised that I may have to order large. But there may be a difference between European and American sizes.

I am curious about your experience with this set.

- How is the fit: is it tight or more loose?
- Is the material stretchy?
- Did you measure hip size with or without diaper?
- How much does the fabric shrink in the laundry? If it shrinks, I guess I have to order a large.

HEY! So I wanted to jump in and answer a few of these here as well.

The fit is neither tight or loose. It is more casual I would say. The shirt is based off our Snappies line, so the shoulders and chest are the same as the rest of our products, but because it does not pull down it might seem a little looser but, I do not think it would be anything noticeable. The shirt is also cut short, about 2-3 inches shorter than normal, and this is by design. This is intended to be worn with or without the shorts but without the shorts to definitely show off what ever diaper you are wearing.

The material of both the shorts and the shirt are the same as our Snappies line. So they are stretchy like the rest of the Snappies collection. The shorts are based on our denim line but are a far stretchier material. This was also done to show off the diaper more and give that extra cute factor.

Anytime you measure pants, you should measure it with the diaper on that you intend on wearing. However our shorts stretch A LOT, so your probably good with either the normal size or the size up even with a super thick diaper; or two.

The fabric really shouldn't shrink much as everything is pre-washed before it is printed, and after it is ut and sewn. The fabric does have a 5% spandex blend to it which does allow for it to stretch back into shape if it does shrink any. However, this is the same fabrics which we use on all of our other Snappies products, and we have had no complaints of shrinkage.

Just to let you know: I ordered medium and it fits very well. It's a great play set and I love it.
Thank you all for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back