Status
Not open for further replies.

FetishLove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

I am from Gothenburg in Sweden. I have dysfunctional urgencyincontinence from a very rare neurologic disability called Cerrebellar Ataxia. Dysfunctional urgencyincontinence comes suddenly and rapidly as soon as you do bodily activities and is very common with neurologic disabilities. It comes anywhere and everywhere and I am not aware of when it happens.

I often have accidents and this affects my mood, I become angry, dissappointed, irritated. When I´m busy with any activity or if I do shopping etc I can´t stop doing what I´m busy with just to go and change diapers, instead I flood them as much as possible. Most of the time it works if I have a very thick diaper or if I wear booster pads, I easily flood a very thick diaper in 2-4 hours but I have no time to care about how wet it is because I don´t feel when it´s soaked, just bloated and even thicker than before.

I often wear tight wetlook or spandex pants outside my diapers so the diapers are clamped against my wide buttocks.

Hey there and welkome to ADISC , that sounds terrible with youre iccues i must say :sad:, you really should try to change more frequent tho despite the inconvinience or you risk getting a terrible diaper rach or even some kind of infektion down there + you risk that it starts leaking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed changing more often may is a good idea (recommended) you really need to take the time to check your diaper and change more often we are all busy in life but some times you just have to stop and take care of business (ie diaper changes) I too have pushed a diaper or 2 past their limits due to being busy and have paid the price of a major leak. it may be inconvenient but changing before you have a issue of an over saturated diaper is worth taking the time to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back