Not open for further replies.

sweetie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I bought my very first cloth diaper and it arrived today. I haven’t tried it on yet. It has snaps on it and it’s purple.

Update

I wore the cloth diaper even though I have the right size it is still to big between the legs. Disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
sweetie said:
I bought my very first cloth diaper and it arrived today. I haven’t tried it on yet. It has snaps on it and it’s purple.

Update

I wore the cloth diaper even though I have the right size it is still to big between the legs. Disappointed.

What do you mean by big. Do you have gapping? Is it wider than you like?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
What do you mean by big. Do you have gapping? Is it wider than you like?

It sags really bad

What kinda CD is it?! Pockets can, if you stuff them too much.

It’s a pocket but all I had in it was a newborn size diaper

This is one things that I'm curious about. I know a lot of ABDLs talk about using baby diapers as a booster. Do they just work that much better than a booster or what?

PaddedDeist said:
This is one things that I'm curious about. I know a lot of ABDLs talk about using baby diapers as a booster. Do they just work that much better than a booster or what?

I use it as a booster because that’s all I have, it works Ok.

OK, I was curious about that. I was wondering if they just had that much better performance or if it was a preference based on other criteria.

I've been using the Tranquility Super Topliner Boosters with the ATN myself.

sweetie said:
It’s a pocket but all I had in it was a newborn size diaper

try staggering your snaps. It might help by tightening the fit.

- - - Updated - - -

PaddedDeist said:
OK, I was curious about that. I was wondering if they just had that much better performance or if it was a preference based on other criteria.

I've been using the Tranquility Super Topliner Boosters with the ATN myself.
Well, in the case of cloth, in a lot of cases, adult prefolds, are the same as baby or toddler ones. Ours are just bigger, so, the reason toddler prefolds are good boosters, is because they're smaller. You can put the absorbency where you need it, without a ton more bulk.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Well, in the case of cloth, in a lot of cases, adult prefolds, are the same as baby or toddler ones. Ours are just bigger, so, the reason toddler prefolds are good boosters, is because they're smaller. You can put the absorbency where you need it, without a ton more bulk.

That makes good sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back