Sleeping in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The other day, I told my wife that I sleep better well when I am wearing a diaper. She is amazing, and is always understanding of this part of me. So now she expects me to wear every night. She then brought up an extended trip that we are soon taking overseas. She asked if I am going to take diapers or buy when we get there. I was planning to just cold turkey on the trip, but now she has me thinking.
So do any of you know what kind of diapers I can expect to find in Thailand. I prefer plastic backed night weight. I will take some plastic pants along just for insurance against night time leaks.
It is a relief to know I don't have to go 47days without.

Go to Tesco. Its a big supermarket but when I was there there was tons of adult diapers to chose from

Or you can go online and buy some ABU Simples or Rearz Inspire+ diapers.

Probably the best solution (from a cost, quality, and convenience perspective) would be to order from a quality retailer in the region and have them ship a case or two to the hotel you will be staying at.

- saves hassle with the flight
- saves cost for added bag checks
- improves quality of diapers over buying store brands
- no hassle of finding/buying diapers at local stores

As above stated. I travel a lot around the world for work and just order in country and have them delivered.

me sleep a nice pink oinies and a diapper

That's the only time I choose to wear a diaper, but only at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back