BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Me and daddy had a talk last night! We talked about everything! With my insecurities on this stuff, how he feels about it, what he'll do if I be little "too often" and etc. All the problems I was nervous about. And I feel like me and him became closer as a couple, AND he thinks this dynamic also brings us closer as well. :3 Idk, I just feel so much better about all of this stuff... I'm glad I found this site. Idk, I just feel like if I didn't have little friends or have an acc on here, I wouldn't be this open about things, he's the only person I've ever actually TALKED about this stuff with. I just feel less nervous about it all and more excited. ^w^ :paci:

Good for you! This is a milestone, and I'm glad I didn't miss it.

I'm glad the two of you opened up more, really happy for you!

That's great!

I'm glad to know you two talked and have found some sort of balance. It's also great to hear that he feels as though your baby/daddy dynamic will bring you two closer. You seem to have a real keeper, it's rare to find someone who simply understands this, let alone someone who gets just as much out of it as you do.

I hope you guys have many pleasant daddy/baby experiences with one another in the near future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back