Status
Not open for further replies.

PeeJayTee

Straight AB/DL Switch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well, my soon to be ex and I filed our uncontested divorce on Friday so I should be a single and diapered in about 30 days. It's funny, I went out Friday night with some friends and there was a woman that seemed interested. Even though I knew she wasn't my type I thought about what would happen if I was. I would have no problem just coming out and saying I was really kinky as a lead in to diapers but she was with my friends and I wouldn't risk it.

I do not want to be involved with anyone any more unless they are into this too. I've been through 2 marriages now that said it didn't matter but it really does because even though you try to explain it, they really don't get it. I did tell my soon to be ex that I was turned on by girls wetting themselves but not my love for diapers but it is still a kink. It's no different than being an artist because I'm also a musician and there was a similar issue with that and playing in a band. They feel threatened if you have something taking attention away from them. It's just pure insecurity. Other than this I was committed and a good husband. I don't drink, don't do drugs, we did things together as much as possible, etc.

Anyway, in my mind I now have the freedom to do what ever I want to and that involves my love for diapers.

On weekends I wear a fresh Rearz to bed with plastic pants. I always wake up wet and just wear it while having my morning coffee and browsing the internet like right now because they last so long and do not leak. This morning before I completely woke up I had to poop so I just went in my diaper. It is so convenient. I always stay in my diaper for a few hours before changing if I don't have to go anywhere but even then, if I am not messy and I do have to run out I just put pants on over the wet diaper and a long shirt or jacket. I won't waste a completely good diaper because they are not cheap. When I was on a strictly plant based diet I could actually go out in a messy diaper and you couldn't tell because there was almost no odor. I need to go back to that anyway.

Then when I'm ready to start my day I go shower and put on a fresh Rearz, plastic pants and a onesie to keep the diaper from sagging while I am out all day. I have onsies that look like t-shirts so I just wear a regular shirt over it. I go like this for the whole day with absolutely no leaks. I go to stores, talk to neighbors, take the dog to the park, etc. No one has any idea I am wearing and wetting my diaper and I love it!!

Although not great that it took two marriages and divorces to reach this point. Congratulations on being able to be who you are, with out fear or limitations based on what others will think....long term that is exhausting and does more to mess with your mind, confidence, mental health ect.

Per plant based diet and being able to go out soiled...interesting. I'm still a meat eater ect. But we eat pretty healthy, mostly stuff cooked at home and I've noticed that I can go a really, really long time soiled, with no adverse skin reaction (in fact sometimes I wish there was more) like 12-15 hours soiled with no rash. However in the past (as now it messes my stomach up for days) If I eat fast food or highly processed frozen meals, THEN 3-4 hours soiled would be about it and would give me sensativities and rash ect.

Regardless of the alternative activity....diapers, kink, band, art...you do not need in a partner who is into the specific interest as much (if you need one at all) as much as you and they need= authenticity. They can be free to be 100% who they are. You can be free to be 100% who you are....you can be better together than separate.

Congratulations and best wishes on your new start.

Congratulations! I just got into a new relationship this past fall. Before we started going out I came out to her 100% about my diaper wearing. I told her that I have been into diapers for about 19 years and 24/7 for about 4 years. I told her that it is a part of who I am and it won't change. She was accepting and still is. I hope some day you can find that one person that makes you happy and is happy with you just the way you are!

A guess this is good news for you in that you have the freedom to do as you please. I know every relationship is a series of compromises in some way. The balance and understanding of each other's needs are necessary if it is to work long term. I know for myself, there have been challenges along with stress when it comes to diaper time. It almost always must be done in secrecy which takes away from the spontaneity and over all fun if my wife would be involved. But, the big thing for me is that there is so much more to our relationship than just diapers. So the compromise is, to get all the positives of being with my wife, I need to be low key, most of the time with diapers. It would be great to wear, out in the open, any time I want to. But overall, I am happy where I am with my family life.
Hopefully with your newfound freedom, you will find your own happiness. Good luck with it.

So now that you're a little wiser, what diaper advice would you have for anyone looking to be, or is already, married?

Slomo said:
So now that you're a little wiser, what diaper advice would you have for anyone looking to be, or is already, married?

Only one thing......If I were able to be 100% accepting of my love for diapers at a younger age it would have made all the difference in the world. Growing up without the internet there was no Googling anything so we all thought we were alone. There's absolutely nothing wrong with us, it is simply just part of who we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back