Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I ran into a fur

Default I ran into a fur

I was a tacobell and I saw two guys wearing cat ears and had fake tails. They had painted there face to. I couldn't help but look.

They thought I was the weird one.

Just because they wear cat ears and fake tails doesn't make them a fur :/

one time i saw some turd with his jerk friends in a pair of Winnie the Pooh overalls. it was in Dunkin' Donuts. i deduced that he was just coerced into wearing them by his friends (that were all laughing at him while he was getting his bagel or whatever).

and although that boy looked cute in his high-water overalls, Wegs is probably right.

Butterfly Mage

My partner saw a teen girl at his library last month who might have been a fur. She had the cat ears and cat tail thing going.

Mako

Cat girls is prominent in many different anime, which is popular. It's more likely they're dressing as fan girlish nekomimi's.

Just because they wear cat tails/ears/etc doesn't make them furs.

But I think the others didn't notice the fact that you saw them with facepaint as well.
    I have a feeling it's like Mako said, they're nekoneko fans. In other words, huge anime tards.

Well I've senn threads in this part of the form about the cat ears and tail thing. So That is what poped in my head first.

i think you should have asked them why they where dressed like that, oh and were they hot? thats the only important aspect XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Just because they wear cat tails/ears/etc doesn't make them furs.

But I think the others didn't notice the fact that you saw them with facepaint as well.
    I have a feeling it's like Mako said, they're nekoneko fans. In other words, huge anime tards.
    (Well that was rude. Just because you don't like anime and Otaku doesn't give you the right to bash them. Really. I mean seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say DON'T say anything at all. If you got to know us better, maybe you'd find out we're nice. And to call us retards doesn't make us that. So they like to wear cosplay and stuff. So what? I myself am an Otaku you gonna bash me? I really don't care. I for one am a nice person who holds my hate and my distest for things inside. And I DON'T BASH PEOPLE.)

Sorry for getting off topic. They prolly aren't fury but otaku. It is/ was popular for a while with SOME girls to do this in the Otaku community. But still there are a few people that do this. Not that much anymore. I RARELY see girls at my school who're Otaku that do this that much anymore. Instead they wear the hats with ears.