• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New in Tucson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayt6499

Est. Contributor
Hello, I'm new to the forum and located in Tucson, Arizona. Kind of just really getting into diapers and wearing them. Wondering if there is anybody else in the area

Clayt6499 said:
Hello, I'm new to the forum and located in Tucson, Arizona. Kind of just really getting into diapers and wearing them. Wondering if there is anybody else in the area

Hi there! Welcome to the group Calyt6499! I'm originally from the Tucson area but left long, long ago.

Besides telling us where you're from, the best way to meet people here is to tell us more about yourself. For example, what are some of your hobbies and interests? Do you have a favorite diaper?

My hobbies are pretty basic enjoy movies, my dog, and playing video games when I get the chance. Originally from Georgia so I'm also big into Georgia football which usually leads to heartbreak (Falcons and Bulldogs). And favorite diaper is a tough one. I recently tried rearz safari, tykables overnights, and bambino magnifico. I'd take any of the 3. I like the thicker diapers that are very absorbent. Havent tried any ABU products but would like to if my size ever comes back in stock

Hey there, Welcome Clay.

Clayt6499 said:
My hobbies are pretty basic enjoy movies, my dog, and playing video games when I get the chance. Originally from Georgia so I'm also big into Georgia football which usually leads to heartbreak (Falcons and Bulldogs). And favorite diaper is a tough one. I recently tried rearz safari, tykables overnights, and bambino magnifico. I'd take any of the 3. I like the thicker diapers that are very absorbent. Havent tried any ABU products but would like to if my size ever comes back in stock

Welcome to the forum :D

Dogs are awesome, what kind have you got? I love big ones myself - have had big dogs all my life :)

What kind of games do you like to play and what are your favourite movies?

I live in Gilbert. Nice to meet you ^w^

I have a small dog I rescued. She's a mutt of some kind. But very sweet. And cuddly. Big fan of all the marvel movies and a bit of a star wars fan.

Clayt6499 said:
I have a small dog I rescued. She's a mutt of some kind. But very sweet. And cuddly. Big fan of all the marvel movies and a bit of a star wars fan.

That is awesome - so good of you to take her :D
I love Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy, but I haven't really gotten into the latest wave of Marvel movies - it seems a bit overwhelming with so many new movies coming out every year set in the same univers.
As you can probably guess, I am a big Star Wars fan, except when it comes to The Last Jedi, which we do not talk about :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back