Interesting and partially horrifying morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had a very interesting start to my morning and it turned partially horrifying as well. Let me start by asking everyone this, have you ever slept so good that you forgot that you were wearing a diaper?

This morning, I woke up earlier than I planned to get up and as I lay there I realize I need to pee really bad, so I get up and walk to the bathroom to go. As I reach down to pull my member I get the first surprise of the morning, I forgot I was wearing a diaper. After realizing that, I just stood there and let go, absolutely soaking my diaper. As I turn to leave the bathroom I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and that when it gets a little horrifying. After remembering that I had the diaper on and that it was a Rearz Rebel diaper, I absolutely forgot that I went to bed in only a t-shirt and the diaper.:wallbash: So here I am standing in the middle of out bathroom in nothing but a shirt and soaking wet diaper. I now have to find some way to get back to my bedroom without waking up my mother whose bedroom I have to walk directly by to get to my room. On top of that, anyone who has worn the Rebel diapers knows how load they are and at that time of night, there's no ambient noise that could drown it out. I eased back to my room and just crawled back into bed. I was getting up about an hour later and decided that I would change then. Not exactly how I planned my morning to start. Currently, it looks like that was a sign of things to come.

Perhaps you should put some boxers on over your diaper before going to bed if living in a situation like you do. If you want to be discreet, you need to be prepared for a the unexpected. I never sleep in an exposed diaper with my kids in the house.

I now live alone and for the winter, I go to sleep with footed jammies over my diaper. My dog knows I wear diapers for pleasure and she does't seem to mind. Yeah, wearing something over your diaper should solve this problem.

ive slept very soundly in many diapers. but i have always realized i had one on as i woke up. it would have been pretty bad morning if you had met mom in the hall. some kind of a cover might save you next time you head to the bathroom only half awake.

Bathrobe or tie a towel around your waist.

And remember the sound is much louder for you than anyone else.

I always sleep better wearing a diaper, I don't worry about waking up to pee, and sleep well during the night, usually wake up with a soggy diaper too.

I also sleep better wearing a diaper. I told my wife this a few weeks back. Now she expects me to wear one every night. Not that I am complaining.

Almost did exactly the same one time. Terrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back