4) Molicare
5) Bambino Magnifico

ABU Simple
Bambino Bellissimo
Betterdry
ConfiDry 24/7
Rearz Incontrol
Mostly thick diapers.

Hi Paxe, where do you purchase Dry 24/7 in the UK? I've never see them sold online, apart from ABDLfactory in the Netherlands.
Thanks for any info as I'd like to try them but shipping charges are too much.

In order:

Tykables overnight (The new ones)

Bambino Bellisimo

Secure X Plus

Barebum (when they are in stock), but its a tie with the Super Dry Kids

Little Pawz (When they fixed the tapes)

So thats six, but who is counting

Lets see here....

1.Super Dry Kids
2.Super Dry Kids
3.Super Dry Kids
4.Super Dry Kids
5.Super Dry Kids

Well I was born in 1994 so um...yea...

My fav diapers listed in order:

1: Rearz Pink Princess
2: Tena maxi pull-ups
3: Abena abri m4
4: Betterdry
5: :confused:

me wike

any diapers from abu

1. Bambino Magnificos, if it weren't for the price I'd use them all the time. The comfort, fit, look, it's all perfect, and the stretch wings and hook-loop fasteners are almost impossible to break.

2. Abena L4s, these are my primary diaper. They aren't quite as unbreakable as the Bambino, but they're the old reliable of adult diapers for a reason, and while other diapers have probably surpassed them in absorbency, these hit a perfect spot for how much I can use a diaper before an inevitable BM or skin irritation sets in. And they're the best price-to-performance diaper on the market.

3. ABU Space, the only thing that prevents me from getting them more often is again, price. But they're so comfortable, and so cute that they're worth it if you can afford it. I'm not a big fan of the landing zone system, the hard plastic is what sets them just under the Magnifico and the L4 for me, and before I lost weight I had a problem even getting the tapes to reach it, even well within the stated size range, because ABU does have a habit of not upscaling the landing zone with the different size diapers. I have a dream that one day ABU will employ a similar taping method to the Magnficos and just blow everyone out of the water, as it would solve the only problem I have with them.

3. ABU Preschools. I need to add these more to my lineup, the backing is the closest to baby diapers on the market which hits me right in my little feels, the price point is just amazing, and for a diaper that only advertises as a day diaper specifically, it has an impressive absorbency for that category. The same landing zone issues apply as the Space, but they're slightly less annoying just due to the backing having a bit more stretch to it.

(I do feel the Preschools and Space deserve their tie positions even if they're for different niches. If ABU ever did decide to release my dream diaper, it would have the Space absorbency, the Preschool backing, the L4 Pricing, and the Magnifico taping system. That would be the best diaper, easy, and I would never buy anything else.)

4. Tranquility ATNs. When I'm low on cash, these are the diapers I shoot for. Best price for an actually functional diaper on the market. They're not quite as absorbent as the above, probably on par with the Preschools if I were to hazard a guess, but they're functional, and at $1.22/diaper it's a price point few others can match at that level of absorbency.

5. Confidry 24/7, admittedly I tend to only get them if there's a supply problem on one of the above. They're certainly one of the most absorbent diapers, to the point that I only rarely make full use of their absorbency due to diminishing returns because of the fact that I have to get changed eventually regardless after so many hours due to the aforementioned BMs and skin irritation, but they have some serious drawbacks for me personally, mainly the backing. It is actually TOO sturdy for me. It tends to actually cut into my legs after prolonged use and becomes really uncomfortable. But they'll do for me in a pinch, and I have basically zero fear of leaks when wearing them, so they do make my top 5 nonetheless.

Honorable Mention: Seni Quatros, a couple of years ago they probably would have placed as high as #3 on this list, but then they went through a redesign not too long ago that massively downgraded their quality. The old design with the two pink stripes was an incredibly efficient diaper with one of the best backings on the market, not too dissimilar to the Preschools but with Absorbency more in line with Abena. They were previously in my regular rotation, but the absorbency and build quality just died in the new ones with the single peach stripe, so they've basically died to me as a product, but I'll lament their passing nonetheless, and the old design deserves a mention here.

Last edited:
No order

Abu Kiddos-Love the feel of any abu diaper. But I love the single tapes, front and back waistband.

Bambino Magnificos-The Velcro Tabs and stretch. Love the snug.

Abdlshop Carosals- Very soft. Lovely design MissPandaPants (Instagram)

Fabine- love the thickness. One of my first.

I wanna go ahead and say Rearz Baby Dry Replicas. Haven't tried them. But I love the look. Wish they were single tapes

BrianKWallace said:
Abu Kiddos-Love the feel of any abu diaper. But I love the single tapes, front and back waistband.

yep! could use shell art closer to what's on the package though, what they've got on the front is a bit meh. And large never in stock.

Bambino Magnificos-The Velcro Tabs and stretch. Love the snug.

just used one last night, first time in weeks, still quite good! if you like those you should try the newest Tykables overnights, they're also micro velcro tape but with plastic wings.

Abdlshop Carosals- Very soft. Lovely design MissPandaPants (Instagram)

got a case jut before they took down their store and went exclusively to selling bags at huge markup on amazon. sad. wish they'd come back. :(

Fabine- love the thickness. One of my first.

Bambino's Bellissimo are very similar in shape and performance, at a much lower price and better availability.

I wanna go ahead and say Rearz Baby Dry Replicas. Haven't tried them. But I love the look. Wish they were single tapes

I guess I am going to have to get out some and check now, I thought those were only single tape? I still have a few bags I got from their only run.
and if you're size medium, they still have a handful of samples for sale! No idea how to find this from their web site but here's a deep link that works.
http://rearz.ca/vintage-baby-dry-replica-briefs-trial/

Right got a slightly new list of top 5 taking into account some of my favourites are the same with different shell art plus I am really rocking these Rearz Rebels.

1. Kiddos by ABU
2. ABU SDKs / Lavender / Cushies
3. ABU Space / Simples
4. Rearz Rebels
5. Fabine Teddies

for me

Betterdry
Tena
Crinklz
Northshore care (can only order these when i travel to the US as shipping is a killer)
Molicare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back