Is it possible to get a non-ABDL to like wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePenguinLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't know if this has been asked before, but I am very curious if this is indeed possible.

Some context would be helpful?

Is is someone who is familiar and aproving of recreational diaper use?

Or have they tryed wearing before and not enjoyed it?

HappyNappin asks a good question. I think that in most cases, it would be very difficult to probably not. We're wired the way we are for some complex reasons. Somewhere in our development stage, we made a connection to diapers and some sort of emotional or sexual fulfillment. If someone hasn't made that connection, wearing diapers isn't going to interest them and more likely, they'll be repulsed by the idea.

Yea, i have had the same concern. Many abdl’s are repulsed by themselves half the time, stands to reason that non abdl types would hold that position in perpituity. Its an interesting thought though, sexual transmutation is a thing, i have heard of partners who so wanted to please their match that they found themselves enjoying it, have heard the exact opposite. Not sure really, luck of the draw, depth of attraction, let me know if you find out.

This is a person I am 95% sure has no idea what ABDL is. I was just wondering since I've got nothing better to do with my life.

We see accounts of those who are introduced to it now and again. I would expect it would take someone whose thinking wasn't too conventional or that they'd really want to try to share what their friend was into to give it a fair chance.

I'm just gonna go for the fruit here.

Are you sexually involved with this person?

If Yes, proceed with caution and suggest it don't make it obvious it's what you want.

If No, keep your mind above the equator.

I've told people about my need to wear but I've only ever convinced one of them to try a diaper.

ThePenguinLover said:
I don't know if this has been asked before, but I am very curious if this is indeed possible.

I am very adamant that "liking" a diaper has more to do with a neurological condition, and may be linked to autism. You cannot expect someone who does not have a developmental disability to actually like something that is geared towards babies and people with disabilities. I just don't see how it can be made possible.

My girlfriend had no idea about DL about six years ago. I introduced the topic to her (being a life long DL myself) and she sits next to me in her wet nighttime diaper as I type. So, Yes it is possible.

Honeywell6180 said:
I am very adamant that "liking" a diaper has more to do with a neurological condition, and may be linked to autism. You cannot expect someone who does not have a developmental disability to actually like something that is geared towards babies and people with disabilities. I just don't see how it can be made possible.

Because people are individuals with their own thoughts, feelings, and dispositions.

Having a developmental disability and therefore needing something like diapers or a wheelchair doesn't mean that person enjoys their predicament. They might accept it but that doesn't mean they want it.

Deciding I want to and enjoy wearing diapers is no more a neurological "condition" than wanting to hang glide. It might be the same with someone who has never tried them before. They might like them or they might not.

Things to consider

I had a girlfriend a while back and told her about my fetish. She actually voluntarily said with a smile on her face, "So i guess this means you want me to do this with you?" She almost seemed excited but tried to hide it like she wasn't. I was, in that moment, definitely not trying to get her into it because I was mortified to even be explaining the whole thing. I just said, "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do." and it kinda died there because we started making out.

Looking back though, I realize she was actually quite open to trying new things. I just hardly scratched the surface with her. We ended up breaking up for other reasons. I say all that to say if you have a partner that likes to try new things and they want to actually participate and help you succeed in your life, they might give it a shot. I think the things to look for though are their self-confidence, their emotional intelligence, their religious/moral religious compass and how its wired, their creative exploration and their willingness to serve you (not sexually or in a subservient way but in the way that people serve each other mutually) and the attitude with which they do it. You can always test the waters by seeing how they react to other exploration like playful biting.

I knew I had her wrapped around my finger not because I was so great but because she was afraid of me leaving. She also had daddy issues. I just didn't want to take advantage of her and have her do things that she could possibly later regret. I mean she has very low emotional intelligence (no offense to her). But it is something to consider that some people really just have deep fears about being alone or being rejected and they don't even know it and get involved way in over their heads. It can easily create a codependent/manipulative relationship. It will create this sort of survival mentality that triggers anxiety. People will do whatever it takes to avoid those feelings, thereby pleasing their partner in whatever way they feel they have to to continue sticking around. I've come across this more times then I wanted to and have become completely turned off with it. I don't want to use peoples fears as leverage to get them into my kink or anything else in my life for that matter. Thats not freedom and therefor it's not love, it's slavery. They could walk out of the relationship mad as hell at you and totally confused about who they are and never really pull their shit together. You can really fuck people up.

Honestly its even dangerous for me to write that because I literally just gave everybody a formula for how to manipulate and control people to getting into your kink. So let me follow that up by saying, don't be an ass hole. Honor people and leave them better then the way you found them.

In my experiences, people will try things at least once if there is a strong bond and most of all trust. If you have both, you should not be scared to try. The worst that will happen is they say no way and you may lose them forever. But if there is a loving relationship with trust, you can usually have them at least try it. What happens after that is anyone's guess. Some gave been lucky, most others, not. It is a difficult kink to understand and people not into diapers will generally be repulsed. But then again, oral sex for some is difficult to accept. Everyone is different and has different tolerances based on their past upbringing as well as how they are wired mentally. No one should ever be forced into anything they are not comfortable with, but I feel, given the right relationship, you can at least ask.

Don't try to get someone to like anything. It's like trying to get a guy to wear a skirt. it's weird, and this is why people have a bad outview of abdls. it makes us look like we're forcing people into our hobby!

Honeywell6180 said:

Did you just imply that liking diapers equates to having a developmental disability...? If that's what you're implying it's quite funny how wrong that is.

SnowBlitz said:
Did you just imply that liking diapers equates to having a developmental disability...? If that's what you're implying it's quite funny how wrong that is.

I don't know if you are familiar with the autism spectrum. But, there is one neurological component that has to do with sensory processing. Not everybody on the autism spectrum is exactly alike. I have been reading so much on the so-called "neurodiversity" movement, that one would think of autism as a gift, or something desirable to have. I am on the autism spectrum, and I'm afraid I don't see it that way. I am sorry to admit I have a sensory processing disorder coupled with the autism I'm afflicted with.

Like anybody else on the spectrum, I am not normal. Normal means the ability to have a close relationship, please someone else, have and wear garments that fit the social norms, and build a family with someone who is considered "significant". But I can't even touch human skin without feeling offended, so for me, that's off limits. Hate on me all you want, but I do believe that a sensory processing disorder would have more to do with the "desire" to wear diapers because of the pressure and heat they apply, which blocks off some environmental stimuli. I am betting that this is why I read so many stories here, about how people "are more calm and function better" in a diaper than not. People want to be "normal" and honestly don't want to be linked with autism, because they feel insulted. I understand. I really do.

TheWolfEmperor said:
Because people are individuals with their own thoughts, feelings, and dispositions.

Having a developmental disability and therefore needing something like diapers or a wheelchair doesn't mean that person enjoys their predicament. They might accept it but that doesn't mean they want it.

Deciding I want to and enjoy wearing diapers is no more a neurological "condition" than wanting to hang glide. It might be the same with someone who has never tried them before. They might like them or they might not.

Now hang gliding in a diaper sounds awesome!!

DiaperedRider said:
Now hang gliding in a diaper sounds awesome!!

It better! Jumping out of a plane of flying a large kite are the types of things where a diaper is called for no matter who you are.

Im one, or was i should say... @19-22 i had issues due to a medical problem, by 23-24 i was starting to be an abdl, i mean i was already wearing, still somewhat young and sexually active (alone anyway) and to be honest, even tho i might have had a bit of abdl in me and just never knew it, doin my thing in my diaper came (lol) naturally, it just made things easier and better, so indeed is possible, i am an abdl who never would have thought twice about it til i just put on a diaper...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back