Childhood ABDL Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most of us first discovered and/or explored our AB/DL side during adolescence. I want toknow your experiences and how you worked to cope with those feelings. Did you get diapers, if so, how? Where they homemade or real? Did you ever get caught? If so, what happened, did your parents think it was bedwetting or did they discover the truth? How many of you were bedwetters growing up. All in all, I want to know your history with diapers and how you coped with your stranger side while still in middle/high school.

Or you could search the MANY threads that already exist on this subject...

I new I liked nappies from age 5. I used to steal baby nappies from various places until I was 11 and I was caught a few times but nothing was said about it. I started a new special needs school for people with learning disabilities when I was 11. There was a pupil who was incontinent, he was one year above me, he wore Attends nappies, I remember then being in a white packet with a green logo (around 1997) I used to sneak into his changing toilet and help myself and fill my school backpack up with his nappies, they where a perfect size for me and fitted me well. I used to wear them discreetly at my foster families house but I had issues with disposing of them so used to hide them under my bed. One time my foster mother was cleaning my room and found all the used nappies. They had a conversation with me trying to get information from me. (I think they heard of my history with nappies) I recall that night they wanted to know why I wanted to wear nappies and if I'd been sexually abused by my parents before I got taken into state care, if that us why I wanted to wear them, they was quite forceful with trying to get information from me, all I could tell them is that I liked wearing nappies and nothing else. Eventfully after continually stealing nappies from school I was sent to a childhood psychologist, He said it was attachment issues and that they should purchase incontinence nappies for me with a good behaviour chart that I if I received a star on the chart I could wear a nappy as a reward and I could wear (It was decided at looking at the Tena brochure) that I could wear a Tena Slip Super to bed every night if I got a star. This lasted from age 11 to 17. I had no problems wearing incontinence nappies as a child.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinobaby said:

I think its good that this is discussed as new memories can share their memories.

bobbilly said:
I new I liked nappies from age 5. I used to steal baby nappies from various places until I was 11 and I was caught a few times but nothing was said about it. I started a new special needs school for people with learning disabilities when I was 11. There was a pupil who was incontinent, he was one year above me, he wore Attends nappies, I remember then being in a white packet with a green logo (around 1997) I used to sneak into his changing toilet and help myself and fill my school backpack up with his nappies, they where a perfect size for me and fitted me well. I used to wear them discreetly at my foster families house but I had issues with disposing of them so used to hide them under my bed. One time my foster mother was cleaning my room and found all the used nappies. They had a conversation with me trying to get information from me. (I think they heard of my history with nappies) I recall that night they wanted to know why I wanted to wear nappies and if I'd been sexually abused by my parents before I got taken into state care, if that us why I wanted to wear them, they was quite forceful with trying to get information from me, all I could tell them is that I liked wearing nappies and nothing else. Eventfully after continually stealing nappies from school I was sent to a childhood psychologist, He said it was attachment issues and that they should purchase incontinence nappies for me with a good behaviour chart that I if I received a star on the chart I could wear a nappy as a reward and I could wear (It was decided at looking at the Tena brochure) that I could wear a Tena Slip Super to bed every night if I got a star. This lasted from age 11 to 17. I had no problems wearing incontinence nappies as a child.

- - - Updated - - -

I think its good that this is discussed as new memories can share their memories.

You had a fabulous childhood psychologist, as well as foster parents. Do you still get the chance to see them? I have met one or two ABDL's, and both appeared to have some developmental issues, most likely related to the autism spectrum. The diapers can help greatly with the sensory processing issues that many on the autism spectrum experience. One can hide their needs for only so long, but it's really not worth it. More often than not, many who have the "desire" to wear diapers really do have a medical need, whether or not the leakage exists. And for that, they can declare the purchases as an out of pocket medical expense for tax purposes. At the very least.

bambinobaby said:

Thank you.

There is an old saying, give a man a fish and you feed him once, teach a man to fish and you feed fim for life.

Repeat the already many existing resonses, and you enable a person just once. Teach him there are search functions, and you enable him for life.

I knew about my desires to be a baby again and wear diapers pretty early. I think my first instances of acting out on these desires were as early as 5-6. Shortly after my cousins were born, I became obsessed with wanting to be a baby again, I was being bullied in school and my Mother was very insistent that I grow-up and mature even at that young age.

When I felt low or stressed, I would pretend to be a baby and I'd stuff towels or bundled up pants down my underwear to simulate what I thought a diaper would feel like. I also found some of my old baby toys when snooping for Christmas presents one year, I took a few things, a pacifier, a rattle and a teddy and I would use that when I would pretend. I didn't pretend to be a baby very often during this time because I was always nervous that my Mom would find out even from that young age. Also during this time, my first friends were some neighbourhood girls, they loved to play house and sometimes the oldest would make me the baby at other times, I would volunteer to be the baby, I even remember bringing some of my baby items over when we played house together. During this time, I also remember that whenever I watched cartoons and a character would regress or be made to wear a diaper I would get really jealous and wish it was me. These practices went on for a while. I was never caught during this time, although my Mother probably had her suspicions, otherwise I don't think she would have reacted so poorly when she discovered my stash of baby things in my teens (I won't reiterate it here, but I've told the story of when and how I was caught many times before).

I never went so far as to begin bedwetting as a means of getting in touch with my ABDL side. In fact, I had very few wetting accidents as a child, so I didn't have any correlation between bedwetting and ABDL.

For whatever reason, around the age of 9, my desires faded a way, I can't remember why, I know this was around the time my bullying ceased and I made some of my closest friends, perhaps that distracted me from my ABDL desires for a while.

It wasn't until I was 14 and in high-school that the desires and the memories came flooding back and I wanted to be a baby again. I got bold during this time, my mother worked late so I would have free run of the house and I lived in a small town with a pharmacy nearby. So, when I made a bit of cash I would go to the drugstore and buy depends or Tena's or whatever they had (these diapers were trash mind you, but they did the trick), I would also buy baby items and toys at dollar stores. I found a hiding space for my little stash and until I ran out of diapers and needed more, I would wear and use them everyday while pretending to be a baby and I would always change out of them and resume being a big boy before my mother got home. My mother having a very set work schedule really helped me plan out my baby time accordingly. This went on for a good few years until my mother discovered my stash of baby items. I only bought diapers a couple of times after my stash was found and I wouldn't dive headlong into ABDL until I moved into my own apartment at 20.

Oddly enough, when I was really getting in touch with this side of myself at 14, I never really felt too guilty about my ABDL desires, I never had a binge or a purge, my mind would always go to, this makes me happy, I'm not hurting anyone and everyone is a little weird. My friends used drugs to escape their problems and enjoy themselves, I used diapers and babyhood and those two things seemed much more wholesome to me than any form of substance.

There was a brief time in high school though where I thought I wouldn't be able to lead a normal life with my AB desires, a time where I saw my friends getting girlfriends, a time where I knew I liked women and I wanted sex, but I also wanted to be a baby and be cared for even more, I've since had sex plenty of times and I enjoy it, but my emotional need to be a baby is a far more enriching experience to me, my emotional needs outweigh my sexual ones. It was during this moment of confusion and doubt that I told one of my dearest friends and he accepted it, that helped me feel a little more normal.

I am also glad I waited until college/university to start dating. I found it easier to talk openly about romantic things, relationships and being an AB with women/prospective partners when in college/university because the one-upmanship of high-school was a thing of the past and most of the people I talked to were looking for serious relationships, they weren't playing around and they certainly weren't going to gossip with their friends about what boy they dated was into what like some high school girls do.

Discovering sites like ADISC and a few others when I was in high-school helped me immensely as well because these sites showed me that I wasn't alone in this and that I could lead a normal adult life and even find a partner despite being an overgrown baby, this gave me enough confidence to begin fully accepting myself.

I have since told many friends, have gotten many AB items, have had many wonderful moments regressing and I even have a Mommy.

Honeywell6180 said:
You had a fabulous childhood psychologist, as well as foster parents. Do you still get the chance to see them? I have met one or two ABDL's, and both appeared to have some developmental issues, most likely related to the autism spectrum. The diapers can help greatly with the sensory processing issues that many on the autism spectrum experience. One can hide their needs for only so long, but it's really not worth it. More often than not, many who have the "desire" to wear diapers really do have a medical need, whether or not the leakage exists. And for that, they can declare the purchases as an out of pocket medical expense for tax purposes. At the very least.

I can tell you wanting to wear incontinence nappies isn't such a big issue for my support team (psychiatrist, supported living team) I was involuntary hospitalised in 2016 for psychosis (I have been known to the learning disability team since 2010 (They support me through periods of psychosis) I have a good relationship with them. In the doctors meeting at the hospital they hold for admissions I was very anxious about disclosing I had some wet incontinence nappies on my bedroom floor (I knew I would be in hospital for weeks and they would start to smell) I asked my named nurse to go into my room and bag the nappies and put them in the outside bin. When I disclosed that my psychiatrist said ''is that it?'' meaning she thought me hiding something was worse then me just wanting to wear nappies. I understand from that wanting and wearing nappies is not considered bad
I have had positive experiences throughout my life with wearing nappies this explains why I have limited guilt with wearing nappies. My care team know I wear nappies for ambivalent/anxious attachment issues, this is not written in any medical report and is discreet. My psychiatrist is discreet. At my supporting living complex (group home) it is never out-lighted why I receive two large boxes of incontinence nappies twice a month, its never questioned because the house manager knows. Its never been a problem for me. Which I'm happy about.

Though I wrote "Coffee Stop" as a Halloween story for this site, it contains a lot of real life things that happened to me as a kid. It's all true, except for the demon underground hell, of course.

bambinobaby said:

Slomo said:
Thank you.

There is an old saying, give a man a fish and you feed him once, teach a man to fish and you feed fim for life.

Repeat the already many existing resonses, and you enable a person just once. Teach him there are search functions, and you enable him for life.

Or you could both just calmly and respectfully tell the new member that there are other similar threads that were made every recently.

That's just my suggestion.

I used to just go in my pants when I was younger (I sometimes still do) and I didn't start buying nappies until I had started working.

Growing up I had never heard of AB or Dl. All I knew was sometimes I wet my self and I liked the feeling, so I often did it deliberately.

I remember when I was either four or five (before pre-school age) I found a pair of plastic pants. Don't remember where, it may have been in my old baby clothes, or a friend's baby sisters. I put it on over my undies, then put my shorts on over that. Every now and again, I'd sneak off to pull my shorts down and admire the plastic pants.

Well, that adventure lasted all of a few hours before I was discovered wearing them. My dad was really upset/angry, mum was a bit more circumspect. Dad threw me into the shower, cold water, wearing all my clothes. Mum eventually came to my rescue, after offering me a sandwich for lunch. I never saw that pair of plastic pants again.

I wonder why I did that, hiding a pair of plastic pants. Maybe it was through shame, because I was still quite bowel incontinent, or it was comforting to me. Dad would sometimes go right off at me because of my bowel IC, and once picked me up (when I was same age as above) and slammed me into a door, so maybe I was seeking comfort and security?

ST50 said:
Growing up I had never heard of AB or Dl. All I knew was sometimes I wet my self and I liked the feeling, so I often did it deliberately.

Same for me. I knew I had an interest in wetting and made a deliberate effort to keep the rubber sheet on my bed even when that meant wetting on purpose to make it appear I was still regularly wetting in my sleep although real accidents dropped considerably by the time I started high school. I was kind of ashamed of my interest in wetting maybe because I was shamed and punished for accidental bed and pants wetting when I was younger. And I didn't think anybody else had this interest. I didnt find out that I wasn't the only one for quite a long time. We didnt have the internet back then so there was no place to communicate with other who had the same interests and needs.

mikesecret said:
Same for me. I knew I had an interest in wetting and made a deliberate effort to keep the rubber sheet on my bed even when that meant wetting on purpose to make it appear I was still regularly wetting in my sleep although real accidents dropped considerably by the time I started high school. I was kind of ashamed of my interest in wetting maybe because I was shamed and punished for accidental bed and pants wetting when I was younger. And I didn't think anybody else had this interest. I didnt find out that I wasn't the only one for quite a long time. We didnt have the internet back then so there was no place to communicate with other who had the same interests and needs.

From one whose mom removed the beloved rubber sheet due to lack of use, you sir are my hero. (Once gone I just couldn’t bring myself to purposely wet the mattress.)

I didn’t know what ABDL was until I was 16 or so
But I always wanted to wear diapers as far back as I could remember, there were times when I was in preschool and I would steal a diaper and put it on, but I would always get caught, also a few times my mom was watching a toddler and I would steal a diaper from the diaper bag, but again I would get caught somehow. I guess I wasn’t that sneaky.
When I was 10 my neighbor had a small emergency and she had to run across town for something, her toddler was sleeping and she didn’t want to wake him up. She called my mom to see if she could watch him, my mom couldn’t, but it was decided between them to send me over there for the 30 min or so, since he was asleep and I was doing homework. I went, the neighbor left, I sat at there kitchen table doing math, I had to use the bathroom so I went to the toilet and noticed a stack of diapers in a basket on top of the toilet. All my feelings and desires cane flooding back, I took a pamper size 5 ( old school plastic backed) and looked at it closely, I then decided to try it on. It fit perfectly and I was hooked forever. I stole 2 diapers and but then in my school bag and quietly finished my homework.
When the neighbor came home she was very thankful I came over, gave me $10, and I was on my way.
I later biked to the food store and used that money and some birthday money to buy my own package of diapers. I wore pampers & luvs until age 15 or 16, then sadly out grew them, it wasn’t to bad though because they switched to cloth back covers so I wasn’t to upset.

When I was 13 I was opened a packet of Huggies and stole a single nappy out the packet while holidaying with my foster parents. We were staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort, Disneyland, Orlando. I think as child you don't think about the consequences, I look back now and cringe because if I was caught that would of brought so much embarrassment to my foster parents. What do you think would of happened to a 13 year old kid caught stealing nappies at Disneyland, could we potentially have been expelled from the resort?

mikesecret said:

That's it we had no one to talk to and we did think that we were the only ones that felt this way for a very long time.

WBxx said:
From one whose mom removed the beloved rubber sheet due to lack of use, you sir are my hero. (Once gone I just couldn’t bring myself to purposely wet the mattress.)

A hero. Thanks for that. I don't think Ive ever been called a hero for wetting the bed.It was a balancing act for sure. I think for me the rubber sheet was a security blanket. I slept much better with it on the bed whether I woke up wet or dry in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore diapers 24/7 until I was about 8, pads and plastic pants after that (though the problems were so bad, I should have just been left in diapers), with a lot of time spent in hospitals along the way, so I have many memories of being changed at home or in public, given suppositories, catheters, invasive hospital examinations, public accidents... you name it. I just started posting a bunch of these on forums over at DD, and I'm sure a lot of people frequent both, so I don't want to take up too much space with the same stories. Here are a couple I haven't over there too much yet, though (though I did post them on 8ch.net/abdl).

Not sure if this was the moment that really solidified the fetish, but it's definitely one of them. I was about eight, definitely near the end of my diaper era, and an uncle was babysitting me. He had a few friends over, and they were all stoned out of their minds. All of a sudden, one of them put a porno on. I think he just thought it would be funny, because I was too young to know what was going on. I don't think my uncle approved but he was too stoned to move. So I sat here in a diaper and watched a porno for a few seconds, then got this nervous, dizzy feeling that swept through my whole body. Suddenly, I felt like I was uncontrollably wetting my diaper in front of everybody, which made me very nervous. I rushed off so nobody would see. Looking back, I definitely had an orgasm in my diaper, though I don't know if I was actually old enough to ejaculate yet (probably not). But that definitely started the association between orgasms and the feeling of wetting myself.

Another: I was maybe 6 or 7 in this one, diapered (obviously), and my parents decided to take me on a canoe trip. For some reason, they didn't think to give me swim trunks, so I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans over my diaper. Right away, the trip was awful. The first time water got into the canoe, it soaked through my jeans, and made my diaper thick and saggy. I hated the feeling and got really upset. That ended up backfiring because my parents decided that since I was already soaked, and it was really warm out, there was no sense being dressed. So they took off my shirt and jeans and had me sit in the canoe with just my very wet diaper on. It was sunny so I wasn't cold, but I was super embarrassed whenever another canoe went by. People probably just thought I'd taken my shirt off and was sitting there in shorts, but I was still humiliated. My mom had only brought one extra diaper, and I remember her changing me in the canoe about halfway through the trip. She wanted to change me standing up (which is unusual since she almost never did that), but I was afraid I would be seen. So I lied down in the canoe instead, which of course was soaking wet, meaning the new diaper was wet almost as soon as I got it on. I remember getting dressed when we near the shore. My clothes were still wet, and my new diaper was still absolutely soaked, so all I wanted to do was go home. Instead, we stayed on the shore for a while and visited with my parents' friends, who arrived on a canoe a ways behind us, and I had to just kind of squish around for way too long. There weren't any kids around to tease me, luckily, but I'm sure everyone could tell I had a super soaked diaper under my jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back