Just got my adult paci!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After trying the baby size and finding out that I kinda liked pacis, I decided to order and adult size. After a month of waiting I finally got it!

It feel very strange sucking on it, but it also feels just... right at the same time. I guess the more I use it, the better it feels, right?

I still want to get an adult pacifier. I have been using the NUK 18-36 paci and while they have been addictive for me, I am cognizant of the fact that they are a bit too small. Even so, I get that same strangeness and pleasure that you mentioned. I can only imagine that the feelings would be stronger when I can get a paci that properly fits my big mouth.

So what paci did you get?

Yeah, which one did you go with? Oops, you're faster than I am. I looooove mine. His name is George. He cost me almost $50, because I bought a clip adaptor ring, to go with him, but he was also the exact one I wanted, after 5 years of research. Picky, much?

Did you feel strange in your month after using it for the first time?

amon said:
Did you feel strange in your month after using it for the first time?
Oh, good lord, yes, but it quickly stopped feeling weird. Does yours have a rough line, where the 2 halves of the teet come together?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Oh, good lord, yes, but it quickly stopped feeling weird. Does yours have a rough line, where the 2 halves of the teet come together?

I think so? There's one part that's a little rough, but I don't feel it when I have it in my mouth.

I remember the feeling when I got my first adult-size pacifier. It feels so much different from a baby pacifier. I'm glad you enjoy yours. :)

I've been wanting to get one. Thinking it might be my next paycheck gift from myself.

My wife now knows I want a paci and she is for it! I may be getting my own adult paci soon enough! Likely the one I linked earlier.

in joy sucking. I rember the feeling of becoming more and more relaxed as I sucked on mine. it feels so good hugging a stuffie and sucking.

I just bought my first ones not too long ago too ^-^. They were the first and second Gen of the little for big. So far the first get. Has been my favorite. Little tip though (depending on your preference). I absolutely must have air flow so that it will collapse when you suck. The first gen little for big ones you can stick a bread bag twisty tie (or the like) between the silicon and base that holds it (after you've taken the handle off of course) . I don't think I explained it very well, but only for the 1st Gen will this work the best. 2nd Gen has a weird filling inside :/
Glad you enjoy it so far. I too have the NuK 18-36 and now adult ones :3

I'll likely ditch the baby ones somewhere when I get the adult one though. They really are a bit small and I can just start collecting the adult pacis. Sure I could replace the nipples but the shields are not really that special and they are also pretty small.

The baby ones served their purpose well and opened this new door for me.

Hell, my wife is considering one after I mentioned that it's good for teeth grinders-and she grinds her teeth brutally-I'm surprised that she has any left. lol She may need a bionic paci. And she can't do latex due to an allegery.

I've noticed that I feel strange in my teeth after using it in around one hour. Maybe because I suck on it too hard?

Definitely looking at the Little For Big Gen 2 pacis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back