BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Sometimes when I am little with daddy (over the phone or through rp) I sit back and I question myself... I always ask myself if I'm "being little too often" or "if I'm annoying", and I don't wanna do that anymore. Part of me thinks it's because my ex left me, knowing all about this stuff and I don't want to lose someone close to me over this. Now when I do talk to him about this, he understands, he wants to be a part of this... he wants to be my daddy. He says I'll come around, and I know I probably will when we move in together... but as of right now... the future kinda scares me... I'm excited for it 100%, but it scares me... I was wondering if anyone had any tips to help me not be so self concious about this... he does have fun with it, and he understands, so really I shouldn't even be writing this, but I am.

Thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this... :paci:

BabyAshie said:
Sometimes when I am little with daddy (over the phone or through rp) I sit back and I question myself... I always ask myself if I'm "being little too often" or "if I'm annoying", and I don't wanna do that anymore. Part of me thinks it's because my ex left me, knowing all about this stuff and I don't want to lose someone close to me over this. Now when I do talk to him about this, he understands, he wants to be a part of this... he wants to be my daddy. He says I'll come around, and I know I probably will when we move in together... but as of right now... the future kinda scares me... I'm excited for it 100%, but it scares me... I was wondering if anyone had any tips to help me not be so self concious about this... he does have fun with it, and he understands, so really I shouldn't even be writing this, but I am.

Thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this... :paci:
Balance is everything in any relationship. If he doesn't mind it, that's 75% of what any of us in a relationship battle.

As a psychological experiment, try not to do it the next couple times (or some hybrid form of this you feel would work) when you interact and see if he brings it up or wants you to. That's the different between tolerance and acceptance.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hi sometimes it is hard and you will get it wrong. But don't worry too much about it.

Just say that you're sorry and make a mental note of look you that your daddy gave off to you that he wanted you to be a big boy at that time.

In relationships it is matter of keep going and learning about each other,

DDLB is a wonderful relationship to be in and I hope that you will be as happy as Issac at myself.

intfusmil said:
Balance is everything in any relationship. If he doesn't mind it, that's 75% of what any of us in a relationship battle.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hey BabyAshie,

I'll second what Intfusmil has said here, it's all about balance. If you feel as though you are being little too often, don't get self-conscious, just dial it back a bit. I tend to be little around my Mommy a lot (we only see each other once every few weeks though), but sometimes even she wants to have an adult conversation and is fine with us taking breaks.

Your boyfriends reaction and behaviour can be a good indicator as to whether or not the balance is off. If your boyfriend doesn't see a problem with how you're behaving, he'll accept it, play along and enjoy it himself, if he does think you are acting little too often and the balance is off, he'll most likely say something. So far, he hasn't made a fuss about it, so take that in stride and have fun when you are talking/role-playing with him.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you feel like you are being too much of a baby, then it's up to you to decide how you want to reign it in and reintroduce a little balance into the relationship. It's fair to note, that keeping things balanced is not saying you shouldn't try to make baby-time a regular part of your relationship, a common interaction or an activity that becomes a normal and recurring element of your life, balance is knowing when and how often to be a baby and when and how often to be an adult, all good things in moderation. Going further, the more you two explore this side of you, the more you'll come to find balance in your dynamic and the more comfortable you'll become with your respective roles. I hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back