Your real life age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick two of the following numbers and put them side by side and it will tell you my age:

5.5?

I'm 21 in real life, but I look like I'm 42.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm 29. I'll be thirty in October of this year... and I'm not looking forward to it. :c Funny thing is that I never act my age... like at all. I guess it's because I just don't know HOW to act my age. I prefer just being myself and all that. ^^;

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - you won't become a hero. Put two of these numbers together you'll either reach higher or neither

47. Five years ago I had all of the answers. Today...nothing.

Mental age 16 physical age 85 actual official age 51

I feel like around 5-7, real age 31.

How old I am is a loaded question depending on how much you understand about aging.

We know that our cells can only multiply and divide a certain number of times. When they can no longer keep up, we show physical signs of again.

We also know that when we get seriously injured our cells need to multiply and divide an extra number of times to recover from that injury.

Put the two together and it's easy to correlate that serious injuries cause a form of premature aging.

My chronological age is 41, but do to my extensive injuries and subsequent surgeries, my physical age is closer to 61.

My brain thinks I'm 21.

I look like I'm 41.

My knees think I'm 61.

My bladder thinks I'm 81.

(My real age is 51).

I've been mistaken for a minor before. Such as around 14-15 or so - that's when my face is shaved, which is (usually) all the time, but not always.

Otherwise, I get told I look like my age, which is 22.

I also sound a bit younger to some people, and older to others. Not really sure how that one works, but I guess it's all about personal perspective.

Only 19, but my mind is older...

Well, actually I'm 20, but most people think I'm much older. Apparently I give off a techer vibe or something...when I was still in school, the younger kids would sometimes ask me to unlock their classrooms (which is something a teacher can do in my school) even when I was with the rest of my class. But even people who have never seen me in a school setting have told me that they thought I was a teacher...eh, maybe I seem too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back