Loud pee/hiss sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
xpluswearer said:
If you cut the diaper and modify the seal you are at risk of disaster I strongly suggest do not cut your diapers please! As I said in earlier thread You wear diapers change your wardrobe to reflect diaper wearing.

I'm using these for when I'm home and can change every hour or so. Cutting the top has no effect on the integrity of the diaper. I've been wearing diapers for years, so I'm fine with my wardrobe.

mayhem said:
I'm using these for when I'm home and can change every hour or so. Cutting the top has no effect on the integrity of the diaper. I've been wearing diapers for years, so I'm fine with my wardrobe.
Okay if you say so. I say this because the manufacturer seals the outer cover and the inner material usually flawlessly and any tampering with it should cause leaks and would think the absorbent material would start to fall out. Just saying its like the tag on your mattress do not remove under penalty of law this case its do not tamper with diaper or leaks or product failing would occur. some of what I have said is partial humor and suggestions.

I think she may have been equally embarrassed after she mentioned it and realized what the sound was since ahe has had to personaly deal with some one who is incontinent. Try not to worry about it people will find out once in a while one thing has been proven she has good hearing :) I think your secret is safe with her.

Those look like the old covideen wings. And yes, they barely hold any pee at all and are better suited as a booster for using inside a diaper that actually works.

Feel with you. Im pretty scared it will happen to me while in public.

OppsyDaisy said:
Feel with you. Im pretty scared it will happen to me while in public.

Most place (I’d say 97%) have enough ambient noise to cover up even the loudest crinkle, wetting, and any other sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back