• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New babygirl from France

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLottie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hi everyone,

I guess with this introduction you will know everything about me, more than my family ... the magic of Internet. :educate:

So I am 32 and it's been just a few weeks since I think I am actually a baby-or-very-little-girl. That's why I am here obviously.:sweatdrop:

A few years ago, coming for totally something else to her practice, I've been diagnosed with a very strong Peter-Pan Syndrom by a psychologist.

Well, I guess having to absolutely watch anime before sleeping since forever; feeling the need to sleep with a cuddy-toy even when with a boyfriend; talking like a baby without wanting it, especially with my parents, male coworkers or when shy; scared to drive and then not having a driving license; often roleplaying kids in the virtual world Second Life, wanting a puppy like crazy but not being able to take care of him, and many other things like that should have let me know. But no, I had no clue...

This started to explain a lot of things in my life though (the fact I can't handle a job and feel alienated in them, the fact I absolutely don't want kids of my own, the fact I don't want to "build" my life, don't have any kind of big ambition, but just want to enjoy life in the present moment without constraints or limitations) and made me more accepting of myself. I was struggling until this moment, to try to change me, my instability, but with this diagnosis I understood that it was just the way I were/am.

Not long after this "diagnosis", I have created a french group on facebook about the Peter-Pan Syndrom :grouphug: and we are now a very small yet intimate community.

Some just came and left and among them, some were Adult babies but were not clear about that, probably not completely aware of their "conditions". They were just liking baby stuffs and wanting to wear diapers and receive love and attention like crazy, but they did not live it at its fullest at all, were just thinking about it mostly and were smothered by guilt and shame, trying to "fix themselves". I had no specific interest in them although I was very accepting of course, until one of them who were totally aware and accepting of his ABDL condition joined my group and told me more about that. He sent me pictures of all kinds, including him with a paci and so on, and that just CLICKED in my mind.

Those things : pacifiers, baby bottles, nurseries, cute diapers, milk, cute pictures, having absolutely no obligation but just being in the moment, in a mix of peace and discovery is what I CRAVE FOR.

I was actually already in the process of stopping my unfulfilling job of secretary to go back to school (for the third times of my life :) ) to learn about babies and little kids to become a professional Nanny because I am loving all these baby stuffs !! My choice of being a Nanny has always been clear in my head that it is to be able to live myself in a baby's world...and now it became clear even more that I want that because I actually feel a baby myself...

So I am currently studying, loving it, and should graduate in june.

The thing, compared to most abdl it seems, is that I don't need all the attention and love people are looking for in a daddy or mommy. I don't need one. I'd just love to have people considering me like a real baby...

So after this big introduction on why I am here, here are more random things about me :
- I have a man that I am crazy in love with. We currently live together but he is supposed to have is own apartment soon because it appears that I can not stand living with someone else.

- I am fascinated with dolls, all kind of them and especially realistic sex dolls. I hope I'll get one in the near future and make her my "little girlfriend lost in this unknown world that I'll protect and dress". I also plan to get a reborn baby or reborn toddler to dress her up with cute baby stuffs and play doll with her. And many other kind of dolls (porcelain, fabric...)

- I am obsessed with the stop-motion movie Coraline

- My upper-body is covered with childish tattoos and more will come

- I play TheSims and SecondLife a lot (but not since I'm back to school ;))

- Even though I appear very friendly and nice, I run away from people and look for solitude a lot. I'm not interested in having real life friends. It smothers me. I can only superficially socialized.

- I am in love with food. Food is very very important in my life.:pizza:

- I prefer fat bodies than thin ones and feel happy when my curves expand : I feel more comforted and more like a cute being/baby. I feel like that since forever, and pointed that out 10 years ago.

- Around 6-7 yo, I asked my mom to go back to diapers which she accepted for a few days.

- My only regret is that I am very tall. I have a baby face but being that tall disappoints me a bit.

- I feel a big hate toward women dressing like sexual objects except if they are real prostitutes then it's fine (everybody dress as they want I know, I just explain my feelings).

- There is something else very "weird" about me regarding the social norm : I have a kind of BIID (Body Integrity Identity Disorder) : I dream of being deep deaf. I would like to live in total silence. This is not an obsession though.

- I love reading and writing, especially books for young people but everything else too.

- I love the forrest and can't live without going there at least once a week.

- I like History, Astrophysics and Religions.

- My favorite animal is bunny ( I had one in the past and could take great care of him not like dogs...) and if I had to be a babyfur I'd be a cute bunny with dropping ears.

I hope you did not fall asleep yet and will now enjoy your threads around !:laugh:

Thank you.

BabyLottie

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 29386
Wow BabyLottie! That was a wonderful intro! Welcome to the group! I think I speak for all when I say I can't wait to see your contributions to this site. :hugs:

Oh Thank you so much for your kind words Scaramouche !

giphy.gif

Glad to see someone else here of French descent. :hug:

Welcome to ADISC. It sounds as if you have already recognized much about yourself. I am kind of surprised you have not found or participated on this site earlier. I hope that you may find many friends here, as well as additional insight about yourself, both your ABDL self as well as the sum of the whole.

I didn't realize there was a school for nannies, but I wish you the best in your endeavors there as well. --I will share with you that while for myself I like to be babyish and am into baby things, there is a huge distinction between my own ABDL interests and actual babies. I am a father of three children, so I have gone through the caring of little ones (actual little ones --not in the ABDL sense) and there is no connection between the two. When I cared for my children as babies, my own ABDL thoughts were totally separate. If I had to change diapers, it was more of a chore and just something that is required of being a dad. I was actually quite concerned when I first got married as I didn't know how my being ABDL would fit into being a father of real babies. And ironically, I never liked actual babies, as they spit up on you, and were so... you know kind of gross little things.:eek!: But upon becoming a father, I immediately fell in love with each of my children and they are the most amazing parts of my life. Nothing else can compare, period!!!

Anyhow, perhaps I digress, but my point is just that the two interests, one of being a father and caring for my own babies and then the second of being an adult baby never crossed paths. They were distinctly different. That may seem odd to others who have not have had children of their own, but it simply is the way it was.

So, while you may at this time be interested in being a nanny, do not be surprised if it is not all that you might expect it to be.

In any case, again, I welcome you to ADISC and I hope that you may indeed find a great amount of help and feeling of belonging here.

Best wishes to you in all that you do.

:detective3

TeddyBearCowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back