Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hi everyone,

1. I have a few questions for other people who find sexual pleasure in diapers:

First, a little background:
I've known about my diaper fetish for a while, but I also had some terrible issues with it in the past which I posted about here:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...-it-and-you-can-too-Don-t-give-up-on-yourself

In the present, I am doing much better but still have some questions/issues. I feel these may be from me feeling "guarded" about sexual pleasure due to my past.

btw, I also feel comfort and security from wearing in addition to sexual pleasure.

1. Despite the fact that I can feel some pleasure from wearing and using diapers, it seems like I can only manage to ejaculate by manually masturbating by rubbing my penis when I change myself. Is this limit normal?

2. I feel like I get "turned on" by forced regression scenarios where some sort of control of the situation is taken away from the wearer. I don't mean making them literally incontinent though. Apparently, looking at artwork involving diapers can sometimes have this effect, even if its not a forced regression piece. I think this may be because the characters depicted have never been potty trained and thus have full "freedom" to use their diapers. I can also tell myself that its fantasy artwork and thus I don't need to feel constrained about how I feel? I've found that this reaction is easier to do with animated art and/or babyfur art vs seeing a child's diaper poking out in public. Another piece of this puzzle is that I struggled with leaks for years before finally figuring out that I was pulling my diaper up too high on my body. I haven't had a standing up leak since then which was about half a year ago, but I still don't feel 100% comfortable peeing when I'm standing on a surface that I don't want to leak on. I still remember trying a store brand diaper and peeing without any hesitation at all. That was before I realized how leaky store brand adult diapers are though. Therefore I wonder if what I'm desiring is freedom to void without worry?

3. I feel like I have trouble feeling aroused without feeling I need to masturbate as soon as I feel that way. I think this pattern started back when I masturbated more then the usual number of times per day to try and keep my mind off of my fetish. Though the fact that I didn't understand the fetish at the time and worried about it may have caused me think about it more. Also, since back then I was accused of having a pedophelic sexual orientation I felt like getting too aroused would make me do something that I shouldn't.

Fast forward to the present when I'm doing much better with self acceptance, however I still wonder if its ok to feel very aroused without masturbating until much later. Do people do that?

After typing this, I guess I just feel "guarded" about being turned on by my diapers unless I'm trying to masturbate. However I still welcome advice.

Wearing diapers is all about masturbation for me. I always like to finish my diaper time with a good cum.

The fullness, diaper material getting bigger should give you enough feeling down there to give you what you need to masturbate on your stomach. You have to make sure to get your diaper somewhat full
That the fun, peeing a little every fifteen minutes to full your diaper knowing in two or three hours you are masturbate

1. Yes, that's what fetishes are all about. It is extremely common for someone with a fetish to need to engage in it in order to climax. That can be direct engagement, or even just thinking about it, but it's pretty much a requirement to achieve an orgasm.

2. It could be. Have you actually tried diapers you can reliably trust to not leak? It sounds like no, and would be worth exploring for you. In general, you should not have leaks 99% of the time, regardless if you're lying down, sitting, or standing. For this you will need true premimum diapers like Northshore Supreme, Confidry24/7, or Betterdry.

This all said, I'm a little concerned where you said you can get aroused when seeing a baby visibly diapered. I would encourage you find a way of seperating that from your fetish, as it really is approaching pedo teritory there. (Not saying you are, just that it could be perceived that way by some)

3. Arousals happen to us guys all the time. What's not normal is always acting on it by mastrubating every time. I would suggest you practice short-term abstinance from masturbation. Try going just 24 hours without acting on your arousals. Then eventually 48 if you can.

Be warned though, you're not used to it so those arousals will be raging at first. A chastity/cock cage could help with that though. Eventually this should help level out the intensity of your arousals, and maybe even help level out your fetish to something more manageable.

Lastly, you should consider talking to a sex counselor. They are all specifically trained to not judge, understand how fetishes work, and most of all be discrete. You'll get vastly superior advice from them, than any of us can give.

hex000f said:
Hi everyone,

1. I have a few questions for other people who find sexual pleasure in diapers:

First, a little background:
I've known about my diaper fetish for a while, but I also had some terrible issues with it in the past which I posted about here:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...-it-and-you-can-too-Don-t-give-up-on-yourself

In the present, I am doing much better but still have some questions/issues. I feel these may be from me feeling "guarded" about sexual pleasure due to my past.

btw, I also feel comfort and security from wearing in addition to sexual pleasure.

1. Despite the fact that I can feel some pleasure from wearing and using diapers, it seems like I can only manage to ejaculate by manually masturbating by rubbing my penis when I change myself. Is this limit normal?

2. I feel like I get "turned on" by forced regression scenarios where some sort of control of the situation is taken away from the wearer. I don't mean making them literally incontinent though. Apparently, looking at artwork involving diapers can sometimes have this effect, even if its not a forced regression piece. I think this may be because the characters depicted have never been potty trained and thus have full "freedom" to use their diapers. I can also tell myself that its fantasy artwork and thus I don't need to feel constrained about how I feel? I've found that this reaction is easier to do with animated art and/or babyfur art vs seeing a child's diaper poking out in public. Another piece of this puzzle is that I struggled with leaks for years before finally figuring out that I was pulling my diaper up too high on my body. I haven't had a standing up leak since then which was about half a year ago, but I still don't feel 100% comfortable peeing when I'm standing on a surface that I don't want to leak on. I still remember trying a store brand diaper and peeing without any hesitation at all. That was before I realized how leaky store brand adult diapers are though. Therefore I wonder if what I'm desiring is freedom to void without worry?

3. I feel like I have trouble feeling aroused without feeling I need to masturbate as soon as I feel that way. I think this pattern started back when I masturbated more then the usual number of times per day to try and keep my mind off of my fetish. Though the fact that I didn't understand the fetish at the time and worried about it may have caused me think about it more. Also, since back then I was accused of having a pedophelic sexual orientation I felt like getting too aroused would make me do something that I shouldn't.

Fast forward to the present when I'm doing much better with self acceptance, however I still wonder if its ok to feel very aroused without masturbating until much later. Do people do that?

After typing this, I guess I just feel "guarded" about being turned on by my diapers unless I'm trying to masturbate. However I still welcome advice.

Diapers for some people are not purely sexual. (For me, it's like 70/30- 70% of a sexual nature and 30% of a "diapers are friggin awesome!")

And as for the arousal, I can think about 1 thing for 8+ hours and then jack off much later. I guess you could consider this normal, but honestly- what is normal, exactly?

Slomo said:
1. Yes, that's what fetishes are all about. It is extremely common for someone with a fetish to need to engage in it in order to climax. That can be direct engagement, or even just thinking about it, but it's pretty much a requirement to achieve an orgasm.

2. It could be. Have you actually tried diapers you can reliably trust to not leak? It sounds like no, and would be worth exploring for you. In general, you should not have leaks 99% of the time, regardless if you're lying down, sitting, or standing. For this you will need true premimum diapers like Northshore Supreme, Confidry24/7, or Betterdry.

This all said, I'm a little concerned where you said you can get aroused when seeing a baby visibly diapered. I would encourage you find a way of seperating that from your fetish, as it really is approaching pedo teritory there. (Not saying you are, just that it could be perceived that way by some)

3. Arousals happen to us guys all the time. What's not normal is always acting on it by mastrubating every time. I would suggest you practice short-term abstinance from masturbation. Try going just 24 hours without acting on your arousals. Then eventually 48 if you can.

Be warned though, you're not used to it so those arousals will be raging at first. A chastity/cock cage could help with that though. Eventually this should help level out the intensity of your arousals, and maybe even help level out your fetish to something more manageable.

Lastly, you should consider talking to a sex counselor. They are all specifically trained to not judge, understand how fetishes work, and most of all be discrete. You'll get vastly superior advice from them, than any of us can give.

Actually I have talked to a sex counselor for a while now and I explained that in the link I posted in my opening post. I only posted here because that I'm still figuring things out to this day. As for your comment about pedo territory. I don't think I need to worry about that since I went to the sex counselor because other people thought I'd become a pedophile, and the counselor quickly debunked that. Also, the feelings that I get from seeing someone in a diaper are most certainly not "I want to touch them". Its more "I want to experience what they are experiencing" meaning the full access to diapers and full freedom to use them or something to that effect. Also, its not like I tell the whole world about those feelings.

None the less, I agree with people's comment about trying not to masturbate as much. I don't feel that I need to feel less aroused, just that I need to tell myself "Let it happen and don't rush off to masturbate every time".

I masturbate every chance I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back